I just want to sleep

stevewool
Posted
Posted

A long day yesterday and after getting in bed I just wanted to sleep which for me is a rarity, it can take me hours just lying there counting the sheep.

Anyway last night I was so tied after saying goodnight I must have dropped of with in minutes and all of a sudden I felt something that seemed to be climbing inside my nose , I shot out of bed and blowing and sneezing and grabbing my nose only to find out that Emma’s finger had been playing with the top of my nose and she was laughing , well what followed next was a few words from yours truly and heavy footsteps stomping across the bedroom floor then the bedroom door to be slammed shut by the wife saying she had not done anything, how the hell can someone do something then the next second claim they did not do anything , yes the Filipino way as that’s my new name for anything that she claims she has not done, looks like a tampon is heading my way.

The next few hours was blissfully but that did not last , can anyone explain how a dainty Filipino can make themselves like a 1 tonne elephant climbing into bed and pulling all the bed sheets towards themselves and within a minute start snoring .

Up at silly o’clock today , snowing outside , it’s going to be a long day .  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
43 minutes ago, stevewool said:

Lonely.jpg and a lonely one EH?, Steve I hope not, all will be well I am sure  

lonely but not for long.jpg:thumbsup:  

• Like 2

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, stevewool said:

A long day yesterday and after getting in bed I just wanted to sleep which for me is a rarity, it can take me hours just lying there counting the sheep.

Anyway last night I was so tied after saying goodnight I must have dropped of with in minutes and all of a sudden I felt something that seemed to be climbing inside my nose , I shot out of bed and blowing and sneezing and grabbing my nose only to find out that Emma’s finger had been playing with the top of my nose and she was laughing , well what followed next was a few words from yours truly and heavy footsteps stomping across the bedroom floor then the bedroom door to be slammed shut by the wife saying she had not done anything, how the hell can someone do something then the next second claim they did not do anything , yes the Filipino way as that’s my new name for anything that she claims she has not done, looks like a tampon is heading my way.

The next few hours was blissfully but that did not last , can anyone explain how a dainty Filipino can make themselves like a 1 tonne elephant climbing into bed and pulling all the bed sheets towards themselves and within a minute start snoring .

Time to trade her in for a newer model!!:smile::tongue:

Eddie1
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, stevewool said:

looks like a tampon is heading my way.

Sincerely hope that the 'tampon' hasn't been used.

:mocking:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted
31 minutes ago, Eddie1 said:

Sincerely hope that the 'tampon' hasn't been used.

:mocking:

Yes wrong special .:571c66d400c8c_1(103):

• Haha 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted

You thought the day could get no worse.

No talking so I thought sod this , I showered then I went out, said my goodbyes and I was off.

I went only down this valley and then walked for a good few miles through the snow and hills and it was fantastic , driving to the spot I stopped a few times to take pictures and the last stop after taking the pictures I notice my wedding ring was not on my finger, bloody hell thats all I need , so I retraced my steps from the car to the woods and so on but I could not find it, anyway I took it of before I showered and I remember putting it back on ‘ but did I ‘.

Anyway I carried on with my trip and a good few hours later I made  my way back , thinking the ring could still be next to the shower, I arrived back and there was no ring and no Emma too, that’s it there is going to be all out war later when she finds out I lost the ring AGAIN.

So back out in the car to retrace all my stops and kick the grass around just in case I missed it first time around, no luck at all, what am I going to say to get out of this one I thought.

Gets back again and still she is not in so I makes a cup of tea and then the door goes and in she comes like nothing has happened , ‘ Hi yer, where you been had a nice time ‘, I grunted yes and then I asked ‘ did you see my wedding ring next to the shower this morning’ then getting ready to drop the bombshell .

Yes you left it there and it’s in my bag for safe keeping :571c66d400c8c_1(103)::571c66d400c8c_1(103)::571c66d400c8c_1(103):, THANK YOU I said sheepishly.

And before you lot say why did I take it off, it is a little large and it slips of when showering , I hate a tight ring :whistling: pardon the pun, but my fingers do swell up sometimes and I have to make sure my ring is off the finger .

Anyway we are sort of back on a even keel now, well she cooked my dinner and that’s a start.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, stevewool said:

looks like a tampon is heading my way.

I sure hope that is a spelling error!  If not, WAY TO MUCH information. :hystery:

Edited by Mike J
Correct my own spelling!!
  • Like 1