OPEN for discussion

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

I`m short this month but I can put some of that on the house build as there are always little things to buy which should, but don`t always, come from another budget. The line about taking from next month never happens.

I've experienced that. Seems the money for next month has already been spoken for with unexpected expenses!:unsure:

• Like 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
14 minutes ago, Kuya John said:

I have always been on a tight budget most of my life, due to the S*** life throws at you!

One thing it taught me was never take anything for granted.

However as time has gone by, I realise that I have been blessed in many ways,

I have always been able to to keep a roof over my head, never ever gone hungry, always been able to pay my bills.

As a younger man I had the pleasure of a wonderful colleague in work, who became my mentor.

He was there for me whenever troubles struck, advised me and became a Father-like figure.

Here's one of his favourite sayings.....I used to complain I had no shoes, till I met a man who had no feet.

Count your blessings guys, there is a lot of people who would change places with you in a flash. :tiphat:

I was so broke one time in my early 20s and it was 4 days till payday. Had plenty of food and a place to sleep but no beer. As a last desperate attempt I searched through the pockets of the clothes in my closet and found a ten dollar bill! More beer..true story.:cheersty:

• Like 2

Kuya John
Posted
Posted
40 minutes ago, Arizona Kid said:

I was so broke one time in my early 20s and it was 4 days till payday. Had plenty of food and a place to sleep but no beer. As a last desperate attempt I searched through the pockets of the clothes in my closet and found a ten dollar bill! More beer..true story.:cheersty:

I never worry about money......only the lack of it! :89:

When you have few wants in life, it seems a whole lot better :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Kuya John said:

When you have few wants in life,

Ah ! JB there lies the difference between us and Them WANTS & NEEDS :wink:

• Like 1

Kuya John
Posted
Posted

28 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Ah ! JB there lies the difference between us and Them WANTS & NEEDS :wink:

You are right there Jack, you should of seen the size of the suitcase the Mrs took for five days :hystery:

• Like 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted

When I was first married we lived from payday to payday and very nearly lost the house due to credit cards and bills, that has never happened again in my life, yes lost a few ex wives but I can live with that, budget I have lived on one for many years, and still do.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, stevewool said:

budget I have lived on one for many years, and still do.

Yosser hughes.jpg :whistling: Really Steve?  I think we may have heard you mention that before :smile: Each to our own mate, so well done, from your escapades of Late, I think you could teach us a Thing or two  :thumbsup:

Jack:wink:

Morning All :photo-109:

• Haha 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

:shock_40_anim_gif:Well that is Mays budget well and truly F****** up, Daughter home from Uni ( Electric and data Up) main Kitchen Gas went on the 18th, Dirty Kitchen Gas went at 5.30am this morning, Got a sudden family Wedding on Saturday, Pork pie day on Friday ( + the obligatory hours beer) List seems to go on and on for May. :whatever: Maybe best to just write off this month and put it down to Living :58:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
16 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

:shock_40_anim_gif:Well that is Mays budget well and truly F****** up, Daughter home from Uni ( Electric and data Up) main Kitchen Gas went on the 18th, Dirty Kitchen Gas went at 5.30am this morning, Got a sudden family Wedding on Saturday, Pork pie day on Friday ( + the obligatory hours beer) List seems to go on and on for May. :whatever: Maybe best to just write off this month and put it down to Living :58:

Do you think you have problems? my budget is used until August.

• Haha 4