OPEN for discussion

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Laugh icon.jpg This will kill you all, So As the month draws to a close my Lovely wife still astounds me with the Over Budget spends. Unknown to me she bought (well ordered) a Cam set for the car for my Birthday earlier this Month. It arrived at a cost of some 3+.000 peso which she had to nip next door from the Office to PNB and Draw some cash as it was COD ( Guess who's account:huh:) OK fair enough I thought, then, came the Phone call, Suzukis Man will fit it at Home. Yes, OK. I say Suzuki because while the car is still under warranty I don't want others messing. He turns up at 5.15pm and sets to work. we give him Lights and Coffee, all good so far. about 6.55 he is done So we invite him to have Dinner with us. Job Done and I have to admit perfect, no spaghetti ( cables) anywhere. A quick run through and all is pretty straight Forward. Now comes the Thing. Honey have you Got 1.000 peso for the Labour ( Although suzuki) he fits privately, yep + 100 Tip and he is so very happy. Then he says shall you buy the memory card or shall I supply and fit it. Wife says oh! please can you do that. Great! until she asks me for another 750 peso for the card. Geeze my Friends not only an Expensive Month But Had to buy my own Present.:whistling: BUT...........

As we often say and mean I hope, don't we just Love em to bits :thumbsup:

• Like 3
  • Love it 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

Rayj
Posted
Posted

How about $500 to finish the house. But then next month another $500 to pay the rest of it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, Rayj said:

How about $500 to finish the house. But then next month another $500 to pay the rest of it.

Can't really moan about the House Build as she Designed, Practically Engineered, Purchased materials and Staffed it , actually came in just a Tad over the Budget so hats off to her on that one :tiphat:

• Like 3

Rayj
Posted
Posted

Hats off:tiphat:       

I protested that common wisdom says you cannot build from afar but she took it upon herself to finance and build it herself . My wife had a small, ( well really tiny ) house built from here in the states. Luckily her moms cook has a good and trusty handyman who could put it together for her over the phone. I did put $ in when she got stretched thin. It’s all finished now. Well after the next finance it will be well and truly finished :89:

• Like 1
  • Hmm thinking 2