Looks who’s here

stevewool
Posted
Posted

There I was enjoying the time together and trying to plan some nice things for Emma in Venice and the next minute she is so excited, looks who’s in Venice at the same time as us, yes another 4 Filipinos who she knows and yes I do too.

That was it , let’s meet them , let’s see where they are, we could do things together, we could meet them for dinner and on and on it went , hang about Ems we are here on our holiday so if we meet we meet if we don’t we don’t and don’t bloody text of FaceTime or what ever you do to arranged anything, and meeting for dinner NOT A CHANCE.

Anyway we did bump into 2 of them while walking around had the chat and the 100 selfies but they had there plans and we had ours and so it all started well and ended well, well sort of, leaving Venice for the bus to the airport with cases and bags Sherpa Steve was struggling a little and Emma was too with her hand bag and high heels she could not managed her case very well and there they was the 4 was going on the same bus, well that was it she had gone kisses for all of them and chatting away and here was me on the other side of the bus waiting with all the baggage to load onto the bus, I tried to give her  the look , she seen it but just looked the other way and laughing and joking with the 4, don’t you just love them.

• Haha 3