Jump to content
Chazrob0914

Decisions, decisions....where to live

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Mike J said:

Sorry sir, the left turn signal was out of stock. :hystery:

Brakes not working correctly? I'll install a louder horn!:biggrin:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Tommy T. said:

Sure Jack... maybe you have a point.... But then I have two questions... How many times have there been trike collisions we have not seen? And secondly, are they ever sober?:shooter:

The trikes pretty much own the roads. They counterflow when traffic is backed up knowing that the cars and buses will let them in when they get to the choke point. Exasperating but true.:bonk: 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

Brakes not working correctly? I'll install a louder horn!:biggrin:

 

gunshot horn.jpg

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Tommy T. said:

How many times have there been trike collisions we have not seen? And secondly, are they ever sober?:shooter:

 Who knows in either case But i will ask YOU,  have you ever seen a Trike on Trike Accident and I think the answer will be NO

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

 Who knows in either case But i will ask YOU,  have you ever seen a Trike on Trike Accident and I think the answer will be NO

You are correct, Jack. I have not seen a trike on trike accident.:smile:

Edited by Tommy T.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Tommy T. said:

You are correct, Jack. I have not seen a trike accident.:smile:

I have seen many accidents involving trikes but I don't recall a trike on trike collision. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...