Maybe I have been here to long ( I am getting like them)

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

:whistling: I asked my nephew what he will do Today, he said with a Grin, Nothing to do Uncle OH! so you are Retired like me? NO I am only 20 so together we are now Sat on my Terrace having a Coffee (Yes Kevin ( @sonjack2847 :morning1:)  So I showed him My motto; 

Nothing.jpg Ah! Uncle just like me.:hystery:  It seems to be contagious :wink: 

• Haha 5

Kuya M
Posted
Posted

Capture.JPG   

4 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

Nothing.jpg

joke lang :hystery:

• Like 1

Kuya John
Posted
Posted

Ever watched somebody putting their back into it?

Now that the trees have been removed I can see into my new neighbours garden from upstairs.

Being a lot younger than me, there he is, wheelbarrow to hand shovelling gravel and moving it to a large area destined to be a new rear garden patio. So I decided it was time to clear that area at the back of my garden which has laid waste for two or more years.

Within less than 30 minutes of clearing rubble and weeds my back was killing me and I needed to rest up with a brew

Then I started again for another 30 minutes before I called it a day. Well I have started the plan at this rate I should have it finished in 12 months from now......Morale being Jack, at our age the mind is willing but the body ain't!

These days I find myself falling asleep after a heavy meal or in the afternoon,. :cornflakes:Morning all

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Guy F.
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

:whistling: I asked my nephew what he will do Today, he said with a Grin, Nothing to do Uncle OH! so you are Retired like me? NO I am only 20 so together we are now Sat on my Terrace having a Coffee (Yes Kevin ( @sonjack2847 :morning1:)  So I showed him My motto; 

Nothing.jpg Ah! Uncle just like me.:hystery:  It seems to be contagious :wink: 

Love that image. Saved it. I like to say I'm working on perfecting my hanging-out technique.