New Student Accommodation Project

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Paul, I just had to buy smoke alarms emergency lighting and fire extinguishers have you checked if you will need them?

GeoffH
Posted
Posted

Very nice Paul!

PaulB
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, sonjack2847 said:

Paul, I just had to buy smoke alarms emergency lighting and fire extinguishers have you checked if you will need them?

Sonjack 

A very good point. We asked for all to be included. The emergency lights were already there but not the fire extinguishers or smoke alarms.

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
27 minutes ago, PaulB said:

Sonjack 

A very good point. We asked for all to be included. The emergency lights were already there but not the fire extinguishers or smoke alarms.

I would check as any insurance will be voided if you don`t have something you`re supposed to. Do you have an occupancy certificate?

• Like 1

PaulB
Posted
Posted
On 6/5/2019 at 11:04 AM, sonjack2847 said:

I would check as any insurance will be voided if you don`t have something you`re supposed to. Do you have an occupancy certificate?

Sonjack

Thank you. Really appreciate your advice. I will make sure we are fully compliant.

Paul

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I paid 2100 for each fire extinguisher, 950 for each light, 2300 for the fire alarm the papers will be processed Monday and we have to attach all the receipts for the purchases. I have no idea about student accommodation which is why you should check. Better safe than sorry mate.

• Like 1