Visa extension

Mick
Posted
Posted (edited)

Just been to renew my visa. For only the  second time, after my 1 month finished, to get a second month is now P7500 for 1 month with the new regulations in a out post BI , trip to Hong Kong next time me thinks 

Edited by Mick
  • Hmm thinking 1

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Mick said:

Just been to renew my visa. For only the  second time, after my 1 month finished, to get a second month is now P7500 for 1 month with the new regulations in a out post BI , trip to Hong Kong next time me thinks 

That's sound a bit weird, just today got a  2 month visa 2930 pesos, sure they're not hitting you up for the ACR card charge.

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, frosty (chris) said:

sure they're not hitting you up for the ACR card charge.

Yes it sounds that way, if you are near the 59 days they will, maybe the OP should check is O/R

@Mick

• Like 1

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Yes it sounds that way, if you are near the 59 days they will, maybe the OP should check is O/R

@Mick

Yeah I think that's about right Jack, the last ACR card and 2 months visa was up around that mark 7500. The thing is they don't even tell you, they assume all the info on your last card is present and correct, also they take it from when the last card was issued, to bad if you spend a few months out of the country, that was my experience in Cebu, could be and probably is different at every BI office.

• Like 1

DavidK
Posted
Posted

Just been to renew mine today for the second time since last arrival. Surprised by the fact they were willing to give me six months but it did cost 11,684 peso. That does include another ACR card though.

• Like 1

Eddie1
Posted
Posted

Just came back from Dumaguete BI this afternoon, just got my 4th 6 month visa.  Cost 7,030 peso.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, frosty (chris) said:

That's sound a bit weird, just today got a  2 month visa 2930 pesos, sure they're not hitting you up for the ACR card charge.

Of Course they are as its his second extension.  Bit different than normal 2 months after you have had your second extension.  :thumbsup:

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Of Course they are as its his second extension.  Bit different than normal 2 months after you have had your second extension.  :thumbsup:

Well obviously Mike didn't know that's why he asked the question, don't know why I bother

RBM
Posted
Posted
14 hours ago, Eddie1 said:

Just came back from Dumaguete BI this afternoon, just got my 4th 6 month visa.  Cost 7,030 peso.  

My first  six month cost P8300 in Bacolod Eddie, seems cheaper Dumaguete.

Eddie1
Posted
Posted
48 minutes ago, RBM said:

My first  six month cost P8300 in Bacolod Eddie, seems cheaper Dumaguete.

Well Bruce, that sounds like as good a reason as any for you to visit us again in Duma.    Hope that we see you soon mate and when you come here how about a few hours hiking up in Valencia?  

:cheersty:

• Like 2