new cars without indicators

Onemore52
Posted
Posted

I wonder if the owners of all these new cars were given a discount when they bought their cars, knowing that the vehicles don't have indicators installed.

• Haha 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Could you elaborate on this a little?

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
16 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

elaborate

he is making a joke about the seeming inability of Filipino drivers to use turn indicators. (except for emergency flashers when double parking). My joke would be a fast way to go broke here is to open a turn indicator repair shop...……..you would go broke because then never wear out :hystery:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Mark Berkowitz
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, scott h said:

he is making a joke about the seeming inability of Filipino drivers to use turn indicators.

Seems to be Global problem nowadays:

"There's an urban myth amongst Audi drivers that the indicator stalks are actually connected to a small amount of C4 explosive under the drivers seat."

"What annoys me just as much is people who indicate just after they have started to turn - too bloody late by then isn't it!"

https://www.ukclimbing.com/forums/off_belay/don't_they_fit_cars_with_indicators_these_days-630257

• Haha 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, scott h said:

he is making a joke about the seeming inability of Filipino drivers to use turn indicators. (except for emergency flashers when double parking). My joke would be a fast way to go broke here is to open a turn indicator repair shop...……..you would go broke because then never wear out :hystery:

Ah ok but he should have put it in the joke section, never mind I get it now.

• Haha 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Here yah go

indicators..jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
25 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

I get it now.

I'll tell you what.  It's better when they don't use it at all rather than use it wrong.

2 pet peeves.  ONE when they signal to turn left, pull into the middle of the road and slow down, and just when they are approaching a likely spot to turn left they do a quick right or a quick change from center of the road to right shoulder and keep going as if they changed their mind in mid-turn.   TWO when they leave the indicator on for 30 blocks to show they will turn left.  They leave it on for so long you stop believing it and decide to pass.  THAT is when they do a quick left without even slowing down because they see you coming up to pass them and they hate being passed.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, Onemore52 said:

I wonder if the owners of all these new cars were given a discount when they bought their cars, knowing that the vehicles don't have indicators installed.

Must have been bought from the same company that instructs police officers to turn on their emergency lights for no apparent reason.:hystery:

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, Arizona Kid said:

instructs police officers to turn on their emergency lights for no apparent reason.:hystery:

Merienda time AK:whistling:

• Haha 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, sonjack2847 said:

Ah ok but he should have put it in the joke section, never mind I get it now.

I don't think it should be in the joke section because it's unfortunately true! :571c66d400c8c_1(103):

• Like 2