How Stupid Can You Be

Ram1957
Posted
Posted

You get caught once for selling drugs and you didn't learn your lesson. Must feel really stupid now after getting caught for the second time! Some people never learn.

"From Facebook"

AMERICAN NATIONAL ARRESTED AGAIN FOR SELLING ILLEGAL DRUGS

What: Arrested Foreign National for Violation of RA 9165 (Illegal Drugs)

When: OOA 8:00PM of June 15, 2019

Where: Room 01, Lodging/Boarding House, Canlas Subd, Brgy Taclobo, Dgte City.

Who:

Suspect:JAMES THOMAS HOBERT, American Citizen, Single, Male, 50yo of Western Florida, U.S.A. - Newly Identified SLT

Joint elements of CDEU-DCPS, PDEU, PIB/SOG conducted anti-illegal drug opon thru buy bust

Why/How: Joint elements of CDEU-DCPS, PDEU, PIB/SOG conducted a joint anti-illegal drug operation thru buy bust w/ PDEA Coordination # 20002-062019-0373 recieved by PDEA which resulted to the successful arrest of the abovenamed suspect.

Evidence recovered/confiscated were as follows:

1 pc elongated transparent heat sealed plastic sachet containing suspected shabu powder/granules for buy bust and 1 pc 500 peso bill as buy bust money;
1 pc elongated transparent heatsealed plastic sachet containing suspected shabu powder/granules;
2 pcs medium transparent heatsealed plastic sachet containing suspected shabu powder/granules.
1pc big transparent heatsealed plastic sachet containing suspected shabu powder/granules;
Cash proceeds P230.00.

The total confiscated suspected shabu granules estimated weight is 8 grams with DDB of 54,400 pesos. All the pieces of evidence were taken from the suspect's direct possession and control.

Dispo.Suspect is temporary placed under custody of Dumaguete CPS while appropriate charges is being prepared to be filed in court.

He was arrested of the same violation on april 2018 in mangnao.

(PHOTOS COURTESY OF ROY ORTEGA)

Image may contain: one or more people and people sitting
  • Like 2

Mark Berkowitz
Posted
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Ram1957 said:

He was arrested of the same violation on april 2018 in mangnao.

"Stupid is as stupid does" 

http://www.visayandailystar.com/2018/April/25/topstory10.htm

Edited by Jollygoodfellow
  • Like 3

Viking
Posted
Posted

I´m surprised  he was allowed to stay in the country after being caught the first time?

• Like 2

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted

What bothers me most is that he is a foreigner here and so has blatantly disrespected this host country. This conduct can also make the rest of us guests here look bad by connotation. And twice! Definitely not the brightest bulb in the circuit.

hk blues
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Tommy T. said:

What bothers me most is that he is a foreigner here and so has blatantly disrespected this host country. This conduct can also make the rest of us guests here look bad by connotation. And twice! Definitely not the brightest bulb in the circuit.

I'm not sure the behaviour of 1 foreigner reflects on the rest of us given the number of us who are here and abide by the laws.  Perhaps in a place where there are relatively few foreigners we all get tarred by the same brush but not here.  

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted

Hi HK... Thanks for your good comment! You may very well be correct and I hope you are. I guess I feel that, as a foreigner, I always need to be on my best behaviour - actually all of us do.

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
22 minutes ago, Tommy T. said:

actually all of us do.

:whistling: Well of course that is one thing We all have in common We IS Foreigners

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted

Yeah... very right you are!