Posted
Posted
6 minutes ago, OzeMike said:

if a foreigner keeps asking..

Have you rung them on Smart 171

OzeMike
Posted
Posted

No haven't tried that SMART 171 number mate... will do...thanks. I have been texting the girl in the PLDT office who looked after my application ...she then sends an email to the install team. 

But maybe too much squeaking will get someone's back up... if Cel's view is possible? 

OzeMike
Posted
Posted
43 minutes ago, hk blues said:

When my Globe was installed (not fiber) there was one team to do the cabling from the box to the house and a 2nd team to install the modem.  However, they were there at the same time so no problem.  

Wish PLDT did this too HK Blues.... I need to be patient as it's the Philippines but THE OPEN golf starts Friday!

I can watch it live on Cignal tv but I like to use an Aussie live streaming app Kayo Sports so can watch live or replays in the morning. 

I know that is not a good reason for most of the members of this forum lol

Hole in one!  :cheersty:

• Like 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
47 minutes ago, OzeMike said:

Wish PLDT did this too HK Blues.... I need to be patient as it's the Philippines but THE OPEN golf starts Friday!

I can watch it live on Cignal tv but I like to use an Aussie live streaming app Kayo Sports so can watch live or replays in the morning. 

I know that is not a good reason for most of the members of this forum lol

Hole in one!  :cheersty:

Golf is bad enough 1st time around Mike, never mind watching repeats! :2245_safe:

• Haha 1

OzeMike
Posted
Posted (edited)

Knew I'd get a wise crack about golf again lol....

Golf is the only sport where the player can call a penalty on themselves.

Try playing golf and you will appreciate how difficult it is....so watching the pros in action (and I'm not talking about the boulevard) you can really appreciate their skills....

:56da64af91f92_23_11_602:

Lone expat golfer

Edited by OzeMike
  • Love it 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
5 minutes ago, OzeMike said:

Golf is the only sport where the player can call a penalty on themselves.

Snooker?

OzeMike
Posted
Posted
25 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Snooker?

Professional snooker games have a referee who would call the foul. In a private game as an act of sportsmanship a player "might" call a foul on theirself.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, OzeMike said:

an act of sportsmanship a player "might" call a foul on theirself.

:hystery: Yes and I know and have seen many on the golf Course ( When I played) that would not

• Love it 1

OzeMike
Posted
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

:hystery: Yes and I know and have seen many on the golf Course ( When I played) that would not

Sadly, I have seen a few rat bags on the golf course doing this too Jack... plus using their foot to kick the ball out from behind a tree... one guy even joked about it... using a "Julius Marlow" :shock_40_anim_gif:

Fortunately these cheats were only a few.... refected on their true character I always thought.... a couple of guys in my club lost their membership through cheating. 

Edited by OzeMike

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Meanwhile back on Topic, My man tells me he is in Talay Tomorrow so listen for a call, as I told him about you But................he won't know where exactly until later when he goes to the Office, But said he will tell them you are waiting :smile:

• Love it 1