Dumaguete Internet

OzeMike
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Meanwhile back on Topic, My man tells me he is in Talay Tomorrow so listen for a call, as I told him about you But................he won't know where exactly until later when he goes to the Office, But said he will tell them you are waiting :smile:

Thanks Jack much appreciated :AddEmoticons04230:

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, OzeMike said:

Thanks Jack much appreciated :AddEmoticons04230:

No Problems, he was at my neighbours and I saw his  MotorBike so I called him, as I say he knows he is in your Area Tomorrow but won't know where until he gets his work list

• Thanks 1

jimeve
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, OzeMike said:

Wish PLDT did this too HK Blues.... I need to be patient as it's the Philippines but THE OPEN golf starts Friday!

I can watch it live on Cignal tv but I like to use an Aussie live streaming app Kayo Sports so can watch live or replays in the morning. 

I know that is not a good reason for most of the members of this forum lol

Hole in one!  :cheersty:

Mike, I can record on my Cignal box I plug an USB drive in and record whatever.

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, OzeMike said:

Cel says it produces resentment here if a foreigner keeps asking... they see it as a form of harrassment almost

It also produces resentment when rich Fiipinos keep asking . . but it gets results.  Unfortunately the squeaky wheel in the Philippines may not get greased the way they might like.

Spoiler

Greased
This is slang that originated with American soldiers during World War II. Many US troops were armed with their fully automatic equivalent of the STEN gun, the M3 submachine gun which, because of its resemblance to the mechanic’s tool was called the ‘grease gun’. With the slightly macabre humour prevalent amongst those who are in combat, enemy troops killed by this weapon were referred to as having been ‘greased’. 

• Like 1

OzeMike
Posted
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, jimeve said:

Mike, I can record on my Cignal box I plug an USB drive in and record whatever.

I found out about this box awhile back Jim and had a box on order but then Cignal decided to stop doing them sod it .:571c66d400c8c_1(103):..at least that was what I was told. If you want to change boxes some time... let me know lol 

Edited by OzeMike
  • Haha 1

OzeMike
Posted
Posted
36 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

It also produces resentment when rich Fiipinos keep asking . . but it gets results.  Unfortunately the squeaky wheel in the Philippines may not get greased the way they might like.

Hide contents

Greased
This is slang that originated with American soldiers during World War II. Many US troops were armed with their fully automatic equivalent of the STEN gun, the M3 submachine gun which, because of its resemblance to the mechanic’s tool was called the ‘grease gun’. With the slightly macabre humour prevalent amongst those who are in combat, enemy troops killed by this weapon were referred to as having been ‘greased’. 

My squeaky wheel has had a dash of WD40 after your post Dave:4617:

• Haha 1

jimeve
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, OzeMike said:

I found out about this box awhile back Jim and had a box on order but then Cignal decided to stop doing them sod it .:571c66d400c8c_1(103):..at least that was what I was told. If you want to change boxes some time... let me know lol 

Mike, I only got mine last month.

OzeMike
Posted
Posted (edited)
52 minutes ago, jimeve said:

Mike, I only got mine last month.

From the main Cignal office in Lacson St Jim? Also does it have a record button on it?

Edited by OzeMike

jimeve
Posted
Posted
Just now, OzeMike said:

From the main Cignal office in Lacson St Jim? 

Yes, next to BoI. 

• Thanks 1

jimeve
Posted
Posted
Just now, jimeve said:

Yes, next to BoI. 

Before I had Prepay but I wanted Bein so I changed it to postpay and I discovered it had USB connection. 

• Thanks 1