Fiery Ladies on Negros

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Seems it is not too safe in Siaton Negros Oriental at present. Last week a Lady Knifed a local who stole the mic from her in a Karaoke Bar and only Yesterday a Lady Knifed to Death here German Husband ( 70+) during a Domestic n the House  Not sure anymore about The "buyer Beware thing" more like "Beware Pinays in Siaton". Goodness I do not know what is Happening anymore. I don't have many Details but will Post as I do

• Sad 2

Mark Berkowitz
Posted
Posted
7 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Yesterday a Lady Knifed to Death here German Husband ( 70+) during a Domestic n the House 

I don't know the particulars, but a wise old Vietnamese man once told me to never make a Filipina wife angry, because bad things will happen. :sad:

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Just now, Mark Berkowitz said:

I don't know the particulars, but a wise old Vietnamese man once told me to never make a Filipina wife angry, because bad things will happen. :sad:

So it seems, so Think On young Man :whistling:

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
8 minutes ago, Mark Berkowitz said:

I have only seen my partner really pissed off maybe twice and it is a scary experience. Fortunately that is extremely rare with her - I am lucky...

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Tommy T. said:

I have only seen my partner really pissed off maybe twice and it is a scary experience. Fortunately that is extremely rare with her - I am lucky...

:whistling: Lucky is one thing, I tend to think that it is that extremely rare occasion that proves Fatal, as it has been in this case But...........:ohmy: "Hell hath no Fury" comes to mind:smile:

Edited by Jack Peterson
spelling

Mark Berkowitz
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, Tommy T. said:

I've been lucky too, since the worst thing that has ever happened to me (at least so far) was that I became a PNG (persona non grata) for 24 hours... just like I was invisible, no speaking to me, no looking at me, etc. :ohmy:

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Just now, Mark Berkowitz said:

I became a PNG (persona non grata) for 24 hours... just like I was invisible, no speaking to me, no looking at me, etc. :ohmy:

:hystery: Mark, I don't think there is a member here that has not been there :whistling: Now watch the Porky Pies come out:shades:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Jack Peterson said:

:whistling: Lucky is one thing, I tend to think that it is that extremely rare occasion that proves Fatal, as it has been in this case But...........:ohmy: "Hell hath no Fury" comes to mind:smile:

Agreed. She is not at all violent except with her words, and then only rarely, and actually not really violent, just a bit sharp. She does not even like to swat flies and is actually very gently. I actually don't remember the last time she was really upset. We have a great relationship, fortunately.

• Hmm thinking 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Tommy T. said:

She is not at all violent

Until that time and most of us here can only Die once:wink:

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, Mark Berkowitz said:

I've been lucky too, since the worst thing that has ever happened to me (at least so far) was that I became a PNG (persona non grata) for 24 hours... just like I was invisible, no speaking to me, no looking at me, etc. :ohmy:

I haven't had that happen and don't really expect to. We seem to be able to talk things out and make peace readily.

• Like 1