Fiery Ladies on Negros

Mark Berkowitz
Posted
Posted
Just now, Tommy T. said:

We seem to be able to talk things out and make peace readily.

After a couple of my PNG experiences, I was able to convince my wife to learn how to talk things out instead.  At first, she claimed that it was very hard to do because she's not very good at speaking when shes's very angy, but she's learned how to discuss things, and it's been a few years of good sailing after my all of my past PNG experiences.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, Tommy T. said:

I haven't had that happen and don't really expect to.

Tom, we willWatch this space..jpg for your Report on this as I do not know in all my Years here anyone that can lay claim to that But.............................. Maybe you will be the First :whistling:

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I have watched a you yube video on this, It seems he and his GF were having problems so he was moving out. He was picking up his stuff and his motor bike and she ran in the kitchen got a knife and stabbed him. Apparently has been charged with the crime.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, Mark Berkowitz said:

after my all of my past PNG experiences.

Yes, totally agree but you gotta go through them to overcome them :smile:

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Tom, we willWatch this space..jpg for your Report on this as I do not know in all my Years here anyone that can lay claim to that But.............................. Maybe you will be the First :whistling:

I guess I am an optimist about this. If this works out, I will make a report in triplicate! But 3 1/2 years on, so far so great!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Tommy T. said:

But 3 1/2 years on, so far so great!

AH! Still in the Honeymoon Period :wink:

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

I have watched a you yube video on this, It seems he and his GF were having problems so he was moving out. He was picking up his stuff and his motor bike and she ran in the kitchen got a knife and stabbed him. Apparently has been charged with the crime.

That is scary and it is upsetting to here of it. I used to know a guy who's girlfriend was going to, ahem, emasculate him? He ran. But he was also playing around and she learned of it. I don't condone the actions, but can understand a bit of the upset.

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
Just now, Jack Peterson said:

Yeah... a long one at that. Let's hope it doesn't end...

• Haha 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
10 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

Oh... and I forgot to mention that Tanduay had quite a bit to do with the situation at the time. My partner rarely drinks because it makes her dizzy and sleepy and she really doesn't like that. So maybe that's another plus?

6 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

• Like 1

bastonjock
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, sonjack2847 said:

Yes I've watched neds video on the killing , apparently she turned herself in and the cops are charging her,  she stabbed him in the arm pit , theres a main artery in the arm pit 

• Like 1