Turkeys ( now Jimeve will crease himself over this)

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

A Little while ago I walked my Little man( My smallest dog) and he slipped his lead ( as he does sometimes when the Ladies are about) and he went into a neighbours Yard, so I went in to get him and out of the Blue came this enormous Male Turkey Throat all Red & Throbbing and Wings a Flapping, Having Heard about @jimeve's experience with  Male Turkey I quickly picked my Little Man attached his lead and set of Home. :shock_40_anim_gif: KIn Ell the thing was Running down the Road After me, He stopped at the next gate and Just walked in as if nothing had Happened.  Talk about Heat fast beat.jpgMy Little mn wanted to fight but Nope I said, Home for a Beer :cheers:

• Haha 3

jimeve
Posted
Posted
19 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

A Little while ago I walked my Little man( My smallest dog) and he slipped his lead ( as he does sometimes when the Ladies are about) and he went into a neighbours Yard, so I went in to get him and out of the Blue came this enormous Male Turkey Throat all Red & Throbbing and Wings a Flapping, Having Heard about @jimeve's experience with  Male Turkey I quickly picked my Little Man attached his lead and set of Home. :shock_40_anim_gif: KIn Ell the thing was Running down the Road After me, He stopped at the next gate and Just walked in as if nothing had Happened.  Talk about Heat fast beat.jpgMy Little mn wanted to fight but Nope I said, Home for a Beer :cheers:

lol they can be dominant, Jack. Especially the dominant male. Every time I went to feed them the big Tom would come running after me. Anyway he got the chop last month.   

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
16 minutes ago, jimeve said:

Anyway he got the chop last month.   

Is That the one we had at Phils?

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
29 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Sounds like it unless it was exported :whistling:

• Haha 1

jimeve
Posted
Posted
27 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Some of it, eve made some turkey mince with the rest of the turkey. Need more room, got over 30 and a hen sitting on 8 eggs.  

• Haha 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

There is a white one here in Moalboal not far from where we live.  He almost became a hood ornament on my Honda Scoopy yesterday. :shock_40_anim_gif:

• Haha 1