Kitchen inspections every day

Yeochief
Posted
Posted

Using vinegar as a cleaning agent is very good.  Kills all sorts of germs.

Kuya John
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Yeochief said:

Using vinegar as a cleaning agent is very good.  Kills all sorts of germs.

It's good for taking varnish off a wooden table top too!

Mixed with water it cleans glass of greasy marks :tiphat:

• Haha 1

Kuya John
Posted
Posted (edited)

While on a stopover in Cebu a couple of years back, we ate at a open/covered eating place.

Having ate there twice, my niece said look Uncle, there's a mouse, turning round I saw a massive rat scurrying through the tables!:Caught: needless to say we didn't eat there again.

We also visited a 5 star Hotel Complex for the day, while sitting by the swimming pool drinking fresh Boko juice,

once again I was shocked to see a Large Rat scurry past the pool and nobody pass a comment except me.

I can honestly say I have never seen rats any other of the places I've visited, other than Cebu.:89: strange as it seems.

But you will always get vermin were rubbish or waste food is left lying round. I certainly don't go looking for them.

Screenshot_2019-06-28 Fresh Thai Young Drinking Coconuts x 9.png

Edited by Kuya John

Mark Berkowitz
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Kuya John said:

It's good for taking varnish off a wooden table top too!

Mixed with water it cleans glass of greasy marks :tiphat:

I use it (vinegar) mostly for cooking Filipino foods with my online recipes. :mocking:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Kuya John said:

I can honestly say I have never seen rats any other of the places I've visited, other than Cebu

I can say even with my topcic about inspections, not uncommon to see a rat running somewhere. Hopefully not in the kitchen but yes they are out there. 

• Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

I can say even with my topcic about inspections, not uncommon to see a rat running somewhere. Hopefully not in the kitchen but yes they are out there. 

Rats will be anywhere there is a human population they thrive on the waste created. They are hard to control because, well, they breed like rats. In the towns and cities in the UK they say you are never more than 10 ft away from a rat.

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

Rats will be anywhere there is a human population they thrive on the waste created.

Nope, not in Alberta, Canada where I lived for a large portion of my life.  It is a province about the size of all of Great Britain and . .  well read it for yourself if interested

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/the-stirring-story-of-how-alberta-became-the-first-place-in-the-world-to-banish-the-rat

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Kuya John
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

In the towns and cities in the UK they say you are never more than 10 ft away from a rat.

How true......Cagney, "You dirty rat!" 1932 - YouTube

• Haha 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

In the towns and cities in the UK they say you are never more than 10 ft away from a rat.

Can you say "plague?"

Mark Berkowitz
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Nope, not in Alberta, Canada where I lived for a large portion of my life.  It is a province about the size of all of Great Britain and . .  well read it for yourself if interested

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/the-stirring-story-of-how-alberta-became-the-first-place-in-the-world-to-banish-the-rat

When you make something a priority, anything can get done. 

"It Always Seems Impossible Until It’s Done!"