And then she said, "It's Just Like The Philippines"!

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, Mark Berkowitz said:

You forgot to mention my gun belt with a hand gun that the Texas government says is perfectly legal now with their 'open carry law.' :hystery:

Yeah... you are right...sorry I missed that. Okay... your 44 Magnum (might as well have one that works, right?) and maybe bandeleros draped over your shoulders too, for good measure. Just don't have anything in the way of your hand so you can hold that icy Lone Star Beer!

• Haha 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Tommy T. said:

You forgot to mention my gun belt with a hand gun that the Texas government says is perfectly legal now with their 'open carry law.' :hystery:

Start practicing your sneer and also start smoking those nasty little cigarillos or whatever Clint always smoked... Sorry, Arizona Kid - I know he seems to be your patron or mentor or hero and I don't mean to disparage him. He is my hero...

• Haha 1

Mark Berkowitz
Posted
Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Tommy T. said:

Yeah... you are right...sorry I missed that.

None of us are perfect, are we :laugh:

12 minutes ago, Tommy T. said:

start smoking those nasty little cigarillos or whatever Clint always smoked..

Nah, wease Texans are much more advanced now... after all wease livin' in the 21st century now :shades:

civil.JPG

Edited by Mark Berkowitz
I forgot why... old age sucks
  • Haha 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
12 minutes ago, Mark Berkowitz said:

Nah, wease Texans are much more advanced now... after all wease livin' in the 21st century now :shades:

Bwahahahaha! Texans always have to do everything BIG!

• Haha 1

Mark Berkowitz
Posted
Posted
26 minutes ago, Tommy T. said:

44 Magnum

Nah, eyes prefer to be gittin' one of those Glocks. :mocking:

glock.JPG

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, Mark Berkowitz said:

Nah, eyes prefer to be gittin' one of those Glocks. :mocking:

Maybe those are efficient with big magazines... But they don't look as cool as a 44. And don't have that satisfying kick that practically breaks your arm, letting you know that if you hit anything (like the empty beer can you are trying to kill?) it will be seriously damaged.

An interesting aside for you:

I had a friend years ago who sailed his boat to Cebu for some maintenance. He told me about going into a bar where the gay bartender - after a while - told him about firearms availability. There is apparently a town or area where they manufacture weapons nearby Cebu. According to him, they make anything you want - copycatted, of course. The "final exam" of the "would-be" gunsmiths is to make a replica Colt 45. So my friend went there and said it was like the 4th of July with all the blasting away of people with their guns - from the sturdy 45's up to AR15's - fully automatic! He also said that the weapons all looked, fired and seemed fairly high quality. Scary...

• Like 1

Mark Berkowitz
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, Tommy T. said:

There is apparently a town or area where they manufacture weapons nearby Cebu. According to him, they make anything you want - copycatted, of course. The "final exam" of the "would-be" gunsmiths is to make a replica Colt 45. So my friend went there and said it was like the 4th of July with all the blasting away of people with their guns - from the sturdy 45's up to AR15's - fully automatic! He also said that the weapons all looked, fired and seemed fairly high quality. Scary...

The Filipinos are geniuses whenever it comes to this type of thing... and yes, I'm assuming that the copycatters are Filipinos... so sorry, if I'm profiling. :smile:

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted

Yeah... sorry I didn't explain clearly - they were Filipino machinist types. I had machine and welding work done for my yacht in Palau by  Filipinos and it was inexpensive and brilliant - exceptionally high quality.

• Thanks 1