Philippine Star

Mark Berkowitz
Posted
Posted
On 6/28/2019 at 3:56 AM, Arizona Kid said:

Yesterday there was an article on the front page asking if the US would help the Philippines in their problem with China about the fishing grounds at the disputed islands. Typical Filipino reaction. 

The US reaction should be... broke it.JPG

45 minutes ago, scott h said:

My wife, who is about the most non political person I know, is convinced that Pres D. is on the take from china

Some people think the very same thing about another president, but instead of China, it involves a neighboring country of China... and I cannot name the president or the country involved, since it will be considered to be pure conjecture on my part (and a politically-biased opinion).

• Hmm thinking 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
22 hours ago, Tommy T. said:

At the risk of sounding a bit bitter... I wondered the same thing. I read about the president disparaging the USA - no more buying their arms, don't want soldiers on land here, etc. etc.... Then the first time there is a serious challenge militarily from China and he is begging (sorry..."daring") USA to help....? Is this too political for the forum?

Not really, but I'm not a Mod. You don't know what you have till it's gone. Song verse. Can't remember what song it's from.:huh:

• Like 2

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, Mark Berkowitz said:

The US reaction should be... broke it.JPG

Some people think the very same thing about another president, but instead of China, it involves a neighboring country of China... and I cannot name the president or the country involved, since it will be considered to be pure conjecture on my part (and a politically-biased opinion).

Hmmm, I love intrigue as much as the residents of the country you are talking about love Vodka!:shades: 

• Like 2

Mark Berkowitz
Posted
Posted
5 minutes ago, Arizona Kid said:

Hmmm, I love intrigue as much as the residents of the country you are talking about love Vodka!:shades: 

"Na Zdorovie"  :cheersty:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Mark Berkowitz
Posted
Posted
23 minutes ago, Arizona Kid said:

Not really, but I'm not a Mod. You don't know what you have till it's gone. Song verse. Can't remember what song it's from.:huh:

I know what you mean because I posted that song in one of your topics (Progress)...

and now it's gone. :shock_40_anim_gif:

Spoiler

They paved paradise and put up a parking lot - Joni Mitchell - https://youtu.be/g3g9_dnjaFY

• Haha 1