Sore loser!

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

This is weird even by Philippine standards. :hystery:

https://news.abs-cbn.com/news/06/28/19/no-tiles-or-table-outgoing-cebu-city-mayor-osmea-leaves-office-bare-for-incoming-labella

cebu1.jpg

The office of outgoing Cebu City Mayor Tomas Osmeña has been wiped of all of its fixtures. ABS-CBN News
MANILA- Cebu City Mayor-elect Edgar Labella will arrive at a bare office on Monday after outgoing Mayor Tomas Osmeña decided to clear it of its fixtures.

Labella's camp on Friday said they were surprised to find out that Osmeña's office has been totally wiped of equipment including tiles, ceilings, and dividers.

Incoming City Legal Officer Rey Gealon said they are planning to investigate the matter given that Labella was not informed about it.

The office of outgoing Cebu City Mayor Tomas Osmeña has been wiped of all of its fixtures. ABS-CBN News
Labella was supposed to occupy Osmeña's former office at the 8th floor of the city hall on Monday as he awaits the completion of his permanent office at the building's ground floor.

Former City Administrator Bimbo Fernandez clarified that Osmeña initiated the repair and beautification of the 8th floor office and deserves the right to clear it of any fixtures as he steps down.

Fernandez added it is up for the next administration to utilize it in any way they want.

Osmeña has yet to release a statement on the matter.

Labella garnered 265,738 votes in the midterm mayoral race, defeating Osmeña who got 246,813 votes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Mike J said:

Former City Administrator Bimbo Fernandez clarified that Osmeña initiated the repair and beautification of the 8th floor office and deserves the right to clear it of any fixtures as he steps down.

OH! I wonder if he paid for it out of his own Pocket? This is the only way I would agree he had a right to think this. Initiate something was his Job as Mayor using Public Funds :wink:

• Like 5

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jack Peterson said:

OH! I wonder if he paid for it out of his own Pocket? This is the only way I would agree he had a right to think this. Initiate something was his Job as Mayor using Public Funds :wink:

people will not forget what he did now that it is on social media. 

• Like 2

graham59
Posted
Posted

Yes, these are the sort of childish idiots who are/were being elected to control the lives of others. :rolleyes:

Guy F.
Posted
Posted

The air conditioners are still there. Can I have them?

• Haha 2

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

His Royal 👑 Highness Tomass Osmena has a very long history of excessive behavior running Cebu City. Exemplifies what’s wrong with Filipino culture and leadership.

• Like 1

Kuya John
Posted
Posted

Looks pretty normal to some of the places I've seen in PI........wonder if he left any fingerprints.:dance:

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

The vote was pretty close.  He better not demand a recount.  If he gets back in he has a lot of work to re-do

• Haha 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted

What's the surprise here. Is this not the norm? SOP.:hystery:

Gary D
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

The vote was pretty close.  He better not demand a recount.  If he gets back in he has a lot of work to re-do

The voters will pay again so what's tbe problem.