Scammed man contact media!

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

The husband was an amazing actor very impressive. Eva had the look of pure evil in her eyes.

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
14 minutes ago, Old55 said:

The husband was an amazing actor very impressive. Eva had the look of pure evil in her eyes.

Yes, she did - especially that last shot of her after the guy's comments to her asking how she felt being an actor now known worldwide... As Queen(?) sang, "If looks could kill....you'd be lying on the floor...."

• Love it 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
18 minutes ago, Old55 said:

The husband was an amazing actor very impressive.

One has to Wonder now if this is Real Life or just another shot at a reality ? Stunt I'm quite sure that most of don't come anywhere near this sort of issue :smile:

• Like 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

One has to Wonder now if this is Real Life or just another shot at a reality ? Stunt I'm quite sure that most of don't come anywhere near this sort of issue :smile:

Jack... A friend of mine, who happened to be a retired Los Angeles Police Department detective, told me straight-faced that, "Truth is, indeed, stranger than fiction," based on his experiences...

• Hmm thinking 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
On 6/29/2019 at 9:30 PM, Viking said:

This man was scammed by a pinay and contacted the media so that other guys would be warned of her. Not what most of us would be doing, maybe not even adviceble but in this case it looks like he will get some of his money back. The TV-team will also go with him when he go to Cebu to see the "lady" next week. I guess it is safe when TV is with him otherwise I believe it would be very dangerous.

He had been supporting her for some time and had sent her almost 300k pesos, turned out that she was living with her husband and their kids.

This is not the first time, nor the last, that scams like this will happen. It do surprise me that there is so many pinoys/pinays supporting the foreigner in the comments :thumbsup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KixZtLuTEZ0&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR1naDyPdXDKJLex062PxvfG-ya73fJwxJIW-fAuKVGPb54p2Gpkky1Hsnc

I don't have a whole lot of empathy for these guys that get scammed. Unless 300k is just pocket change for them they should know better. C,mon guys. Everyone knows about scams,right? Remember Big Mac?:shock_40_anim_gif: 

• Haha 2

Balisidar
Posted
Posted
21 hours ago, Tommy T. said:

Yes, she did - especially that last shot of her after the guy's comments to her asking how she felt being an actor now known worldwide... As Queen(?) sang, "If looks could kill....you'd be lying on the floor...."

It was "Heart" that sang that song actually...

Sorry.  Couldn't resist.😉😁

• Thanks 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Balisidar said:

It was "Heart" that sang that song actually...

Sorry.  Couldn't resist.😉😁

No problem... thanks for the correction!:bonk: I am not so familiar with music post 1974 or so. Never heard of either band for a while after they came on the scene because I was still entrenched in "vintage" rock and roll, jazz and classical.:turkey_40_anim_gif:

Edited by Tommy T.
  • Like 1

JDDavao II
Posted
Posted
On 7/13/2019 at 5:09 PM, stevewool said:

I watch the video , yes sad I know, if I was that chap I would have asked the young lady who was showing me around taking care of me if she was free.

I thought the same thing! :hystery:

• Like 2
  • Love it 1

nor cal mike
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, JDDavao said:

I thought the same thing! :hystery:

Remember guys, “no free lunches” :)

• Haha 3