Can Anyone relate to this? ( Honesty required)

CoffeeRulzMe
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

So can we take it you can relate but don't agree? Fine Ok but I see you are ruled by something :morning1: :whistling:

Ummm, I guess you mean being ruled by.....referring to something spiritual?  I don't debate that here, besides, it will become a never ending off topic.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Just now, CoffeeRulzMe said:

..referring to something spiritual? 

It is all in the name :hystery: nothing more than a lighthearted quip, calm down :smile:

CoffeeRulzMe
Posted
Posted
Just now, Jack Peterson said:

It is all in the name :hystery: nothing more than a lighthearted quip, calm down :smile:

Don't worry Jack, I'm very calm. These lighthearted quips, as well as not so lighthearted t-shirt type quotes like; 'Men are stupid', 'Girls rule' , etc. we've been hearing, reading, seeing them for 40 years now.....aren't you all tired of it yet?  Like hear the same old, tired joke over and over again. I get like , ya, whatever. Same goes for the magazines, news opinions etc.

Sorry, Jack, I like most of your posts, but.....this I felt like expanding on/sharing thoughts.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, CoffeeRulzMe said:

.this I felt like expanding on/sharing thoughts.

:56da64af91f92_23_11_602: :smile: better some humour and living topics rather than other total crap on pages of late :whistling:

• I'm Confused 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, CoffeeRulzMe said:

saying NO once in a while will cause the wife to respect you more.

Not my experience. 

Back to the opening post, looking at Number 2 and it also relates to women.  Women will listen to their man the same way we read the terms and conditions on a web site.  They will pretend to pay attention.  They will agree.  Then they will go and do whatever they were gonna do in the first place.

Saying "no" makes a man feel good for a while until he realizes she was either not listening, pretending to misinterpret, or just outright ignoring the "no".  Such is my opinion.  I have seen other guys who actually believe that they can tell their wife no and she obeys, but those are the guys who drink :hystery::hystery: and have memory lapses.

• Like 1
  • Love it 1
  • Haha 1

robert k
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Tommy T. said:

Except that she wakes up either when I pry the controller from her clenched fist or successfully actually change the channel...

Get a phone with an IR blaster so you have your own remote.:smile:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
9 minutes ago, robert k said:

Get a phone with an IR blaster so you have your own remote.:smile:

Might work... But she would wake up when Kardashians are not blathering... Then I am in deep s***! With a stamp of the foot for emphasis!

• Love it 1

GeoffH
Posted
Posted

I tend not to say 'No' to SWMBO much but I find I don't really have to, she's generally the sensible one where as I tend to be the impulsive one.

And we tend to talk things through and come to mutual agreements 9 times out of 10.

...the 10th time I'm wrong  :hystery:

• Haha 3

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, GeoffH said:

I tend not to say 'No' to SWMBO much but I find I don't really have to, she's generally the sensible one where as I tend to be the impulsive one.

Same here generally. But I hate it when she is right.

• Haha 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
10 minutes ago, Tommy T. said:

Same here generally. But I hate it when she is right.

Aren't they always in the end :whistling:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1