Posted
3 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

So you are Normal then? :hystery:

Yes I am a man.:thumbsup:

stevewool
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Eddie1 said:

Steve, I must have missed something.  Where's the missus gone?

She has gone to the south of France for around 10 weeks helping out her aunt, and she is living the millionaires dream.

stevewool
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Kuya John said:

:mocking:

Anyway you can always come round to our house and I'll make you a pan of  beef stew. :thumbsup:

What date and time :thumbsup:

Kuya John
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, stevewool said:

What date and time :thumbsup:

Check out your PM.

• Thanks 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
15 hours ago, stevewool said:

Is your partner concerned about you being alone and unable to fend for yourself .

Absolutely. Almost every day L messages me between 11:30 and 12:30 to remind me to, "Eat your lunch now," like a mother hen. It's sweet, thoughtful and comforting. If she goes out with friends she also messages me to eat my dinner or ask me what food I had while she was away. Often she will bring home leftover food from parties or gatherings she attended. I love the attention and care!

• Like 1

Mark Berkowitz
Posted
Posted

I'm really feeling like I'm being ignored by my wife, since she never ever asked me to eat (or what I ate) while she's away at work.

• Sad 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
16 hours ago, stevewool said:

Is your partner concerned about you being alone and unable to fend for yourself .

Yes.  When my wife travels I normally stay home.  When we talk or text the first question is "what did you eat for . . . ".  Food often seems to be a central theme in Philippine thinking.  It is not uncommon for my wife to be planning what to have for the next meal while eating the current meal.  I have often said that Philippine people are the happiest while eating as a group and second happiest while planning a meal that will include family and/or friends.  

• Like 3

hk blues
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Tommy T. said:

Absolutely. Almost every day L messages me between 11:30 and 12:30 to remind me to, "Eat your lunch now," like a mother hen. It's sweet, thoughtful and comforting. If she goes out with friends she also messages me to eat my dinner or ask me what food I had while she was away. Often she will bring home leftover food from parties or gatherings she attended. I love the attention and care!

She's keeping tabs on you! 

• Hmm thinking 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
14 minutes ago, hk blues said:

She's keeping tabs on you! 

Hk... you may be right, but I do not think so really, this time. Even when we are together she practically forces me to sometimes eat rice (which I love, but I don't need the carbs!) or pasta (same deal) and worries if I have a cut finger or a bruise somewhere. I am tall, growing a bit more around the middle, but have always had rather skinny arms and legs... She worries constantly that I am not eating enough when my arms and legs don't thicken up (they never have, even when I worked hard labour and ate like a horse years ago...). Her sister keeps saying she thinks I am getting thinner - but I have added 5 kilos in the past year!

hk blues
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Tommy T. said:

Hk... you may be right, but I do not think so really, this time. Even when we are together she practically forces me to sometimes eat rice (which I love, but I don't need the carbs!) or pasta (same deal) and worries if I have a cut finger or a bruise somewhere. I am tall, growing a bit more around the middle, but have always had rather skinny arms and legs... She worries constantly that I am not eating enough when my arms and legs don't thicken up (they never have, even when I worked hard labour and ate like a horse years ago...). Her sister keeps saying she thinks I am getting thinner - but I have added 5 kilos in the past year!

Sounds like you have a good one there Tom - good job!

• Thanks 1