Is your vinegar real ?

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
Just now, Jack Peterson said:

Well there is nothing like the real stuff and after this Topic has risen I am Glad I Am doing it, Kevin (sonjack) and I have embarked on a twice a year project to get the Things we can't get here and hopefully save a few  £'s as well 

I understand completely! Good for you guys!!! I could compile a fairly large list of things I would like to get from USA too...

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Just now, Tommy T. said:

I could compile a fairly large list of things I would like to get from USA too...

:89: Did you talk to your Friend yet? :wink:

• Hmm thinking 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
Just now, Jack Peterson said:

We are only new friends online. I will not ask anything yet - way too soon - I am not the kind of person to ask favours when I first meet someone.

I can order things to be sent to my mail handler and they will forward that to me. But I don't want to take advantage of another's good will...

• Like 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Maybe my partner and I will visit Dumaguete again in the near future - we will bring beer, kinilaw and other treats? Maybe meet you there?

• Hmm thinking 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, Tommy T. said:

Maybe my partner and I will visit Dumaguete again in the near future - we will bring beer, kinilaw and other treats? Maybe meet you there?

2nd Thursday of each Month at 1 pm. We meet at "Chin Loong" Restaurant/ Bar on the Boulevard, Other treats will need to be your Wallet :whistling:

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Jack Peterson said:

2nd Thursday of each Month at 1 pm. We meet at "Chin Loong" Restaurant/ Bar on the Boulevard, Other treats will need to be your Wallet :whistling:

Thanks Jack... It won't be any time real soon since L is always busy working at school. But it sounds like it would be a wonderful time and, of course, other treats would be on us!

• Haha 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Tommy T. said:

other treats would be on us!

:smile: It was a Joke really but if you insist who are We :whatever:

• Haha 2

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

We meet at "Chin Loong" Restaurant/ Bar on the Boulevard, Other treats will need to be your Wallet :whistling:

Last year we went to Dumaguete  and stayed for just one night at The Wilson's Shangrila. I hope I am not promoting something I should not here on this forum, but I can only say this hotel/resort treated us like family with incredible meals and such friendly welcome. It was not the cheapest place to stay, but the place, experience and service were some of the best we have ever experienced.

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

:smile: It was a Joke really but if you insist who are We :whatever:

Got it! Hehehe... We will definitely bring some treats to our friends there!

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)

Now back Topic, Nothing surprises me anymore here what with Plastic Rice and such :571c66d400c8c_1(103):Vinegar is just the Latest Scam and that is just whatever  it is, Even this Morning My local Sri Sori man told me that he has had Fake cigarettes again, I guess the forgers have learned how to produce the security Sticker which look real at a quick Glance. OH! Oooops.jpg Yes Vinegar, My wife says that  she has not noticed any Bad stuff but will be on the lookout now

Edited by Jack Peterson
  • Hmm thinking 1