Gates have a two way effect!

jimeve
Posted
Posted
13 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

I have just learned that a friend  of Mine has lost a Precious dog ( a family long time pet) that was mauled by another Larger Dog. Ok But let's think on, Gates are a two way thing, They keep your pets in and predators out :sad: I Am so sad to hear this news But.................:whatever: It did not have to Happen. Keep your gates Closed

Very sad news indeed Jack. It was a rottweiler that attacked our friends dog. Apparently  this rottie keeps getting out. My concern is what if this aggressive dog attacks a small child. Owner needs to do something to keep this dog from escaping or have it put down.  

• Like 2
  • Love it 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Just now, jimeve said:

Very sad news indeed Jack. It was a rottweiler that attacked our friends dog. Apparently  this rottie keeps getting out. My concern is what if this aggressive dog attacks a small child. Owner needs to do something to keep this dog from escaping or have it put down.  

I believe they ( Our Friends) are Going to the Captain on Saturday morning, Hopefully they will be made to ensure a decent fence and gate will be Erected. But even so Jim, Their gates should not be left open as they always seem to be, This encourages Things like this to Happen. I don't like to see Dogs put down But I wholeheartedly agree with what you say :thumbsup:

• Like 2
  • Love it 1

jimeve
Posted
Posted
10 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

I believe they ( Our Friends) are Going to the Captain on Saturday morning, Hopefully they will be made to ensure a decent fence and gate will be Erected. But even so Jim, Their gates should not be left open as they always seem to be, This encourages Things like this to Happen. I don't like to see Dogs put down But I wholeheartedly agree with what you say :thumbsup:

The dog owner already has a large concrete wall and a metal gate. The person who keeps leaving the gate open needs educating. I think they (our friends) will be looking for compensation.  

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, jimeve said:

The dog owner already has a large concrete wall and a metal gate. The person who keeps leaving the gate open needs educating. I think they (our friends) will be looking for compensation.  

Yes Jim, I can understand that and agree but if our friends gate had been Closed as I mentioned to him when we last saw them ( Our Friends) the dog would not have got into their Garden; hence my Title of this Topic:wink: "Gates have a two way effect! " :smile:

• Like 1

jimeve
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Jack Peterson said:

Yes Jim, I can understand that and agree but if our friends gate had been Closed as I mentioned to him when we last saw them ( Our Friends) the dog would not have got into their Garden; hence my Title of this Topic:wink: "Gates have a two way effect! " :smile:

I thought you meant the Rottweilers gate. Yes I agree too about our friends gate. they need to close it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, jimeve said:

. Yes I agree too about our friends gate. they need to close it. 

For me, I just hope the First question from the Captain is not were your gates open?  :whatever:

• Like 3

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jack Peterson said:

So start a Topic on lazy maids then and let my Topic continue in the Spirit it was meant :whatever:

Sorry too, Jack for going sideways on your topic...

• Like 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

:89: Did I mention Maids or helpers, I don't think so :571c66d400c8c_1(103):

You mentioned dogs getting out of the gate, didn't you?:89:

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Tommy T. said:

Sorry too, Jack for going sideways on your topic...

How is that sideways? Most of us that live in the Phills have gates. I'd say it's related.:wait_80_anim_gif:

• I'm Confused 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Just now, Arizona Kid said:

You mentioned dogs getting out of the gate, didn't you?:89:

No I mentioned a Dog getting into an Open Gated Garden, Nothing about maids at all come on AK read the Topic properly, there is nothing to Think about