Posted
Posted
28 minutes ago, JDDavao said:

Sorry.

No need to be. Someone is a little cantankerous tonight. :biggrin:

hk blues
Posted
Posted

With all due respect,  it has become a little tiresome seeing frequent posts reminding posters to keep on topic.  Now, I'm no more or less guilty of straying slightly off topic than any other posters but surely that's the nature, and beauty of forums and questions.  If we have to start a new topic every time we wish to stray even slightly from the OP or have to be ultra-careful that our posts are within the remit of the OP then it becomes a tad tedious to say the least.

Sorry Jack, but I gotta disagree with you on this one.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
13 minutes ago, hk blues said:

Sorry Jack, but I gotta disagree with you on this one.

Show me where I in Particular, said anyone was off Topic, I said it had nothing to do with maids. HK, like so many you have obviously not read the Whole Topic so you can disagree all you want

graham59
Posted
Posted

Must be a way around this.... 

29027531_118994162208720_3900247096984338432_n.jpg

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
5 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Show me where I in Particular, said anyone was off Topic, I said it had nothing to do with maids. HK, like so many you have obviously not read the Whole Topic so you can disagree all you want

Jack, on numerous occasions over the past few days you have chastised posters for straying off topic, let's not dispute that - I certainly believe you alluded to that in this topic as well.  It's tiresome and to see posters feeling they have to apologise for their posts is not a good thing.

That's just my tuppenceworth. 

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, hk blues said:

Jack, on numerous occasions over the past few days you have chastised posters for straying off topic, let's not dispute that - I certainly believe you alluded to that in this topic as well.  It's tiresome and to see posters feeling they have to apologise for their posts is not a good thing.

:whatever: Whatever, don't like it Scroll on as I was told earlier this week, it ain't life threatening ( apart from that poor Dog That all seem not to care about, shame on you all. 

hk blues
Posted
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

:whatever: Whatever, don't like it Scroll on as I was told earlier this week, it ain't life threatening ( apart from that poor Dog That all seem not to care about, shame on you all. 

This is nothing to do with the dog jack.

Anyhow, nuff said. 

Edited by hk blues
grammar
  • Haha 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, hk blues said:

Lets all get a grip here and calm down.

Everyone goes off topic including me and basically nothing will ever change. Its best to try to stay on topic but in reality impossible as we know.

If members really feel there is something worth creating another topic about then do so or if anyone would like us to split a topic at some point send us a message.

Lastly members should not take on the role of moderators.

• Like 2
  • Love it 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Without exactly speaking for Jack I know that his family has recently suffered the loss of more than one beloved pet dog. For some of us a pet is part of our family and deeply loved. This is not true for the average Filipino. I could be wrong but perhaps this is what Jack was getting at starting the topic.

• Sad 1