It got me thinking

JDDavao II
Posted
Posted

I had a web site with a forum many years ago and it was made up of people I had met on America Online back in the day. As the mods here will tell you, participation is the lifeblood of a forum. It was like pulling teeth to get my "friends" to participate on the forum so I decided to meet new online friends. After all, at that time, I'd had the same circle of online friends for ten years.

We all used to have a good time in chat so I started there, at a video chat site that no longer exists. That's where I met my now wife.

At the same time, the woman I was living with was growing more distant. 2 + 2 = 4 and I decided to visit "my online friends" the Philippines in 2008. The woman I was with didn't raise an eyebrow which both shocked me and woke me up.

I moved out a few months after I returned from my first trip here. My wife and I chatted for about 3 hours every night for two years. I decided if she could put up with sitting on a hard plastic chair in an internet cafe for 3 hours a night just to talk to me, I'd better marry her. :smile:

• Like 4
  • Love it 1

Mark Berkowitz
Posted
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Eddie1 said:

Finally, as you have stated that you didn't need to get a DNA check done I think its just a matter of time to see if your child is truly yours, by this I simply mean that if your child grows up to be an ignorant, arrogant, trouble-making scumbag like you then, YEP, it's got your DNA all over it.

gd.JPG

Edited by Mark Berkowitz
  • Like 1

bastonjock
Posted
Posted

Ooer ,i just have this picture in my head of JGF ,sitting there surrounded by pictures of kangaroos and koalas ,tin of fosters in his hand  ,having a rant at his laptop lol

No offense intended 

• Haha 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
15 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

This member Mark and his other persona"Kyua M"have been removed. Often members think that we dont know when they hve multiple accounts and we do. This Mark is  a TROLL. He asked a moderator for his account to be removed but I dont do that as it wipes out content that others have replied too.

Now here is a warning since too many members are going over the top and becoming disruptive lately "some of which you guys have not got to see" but I will  be comming down hard on members to get things back to how they once were as it appears to me that things have gone haywire.

So its like this, stop political rants, stop attacking members and stop disrupting the forum whether you are a new member or one who has been here for years. 

Again this forum will be getting back to what it was designed for and if you have something against the forum police as some call it then best to bugger off now to save my time.

:cheersty:

Nothing to do with this topic, but I thought you said you retired from all this B.S.?

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
11 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

Nothing to do with this topic, but I thought you said you retired from all this B.S.?

If you read the topic I said I am staying. :cheersty: But ys sick of the BS but its got bad lately and needs fixing. 

• Like 2
  • Love it 2

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

If you read the topic I said I am staying. :cheersty: But ys sick of the BS but its got bad lately and needs fixing. 

Must have missed that.  Congrats on the huge raise!  Free agency paid off!  :dance: