Citizenship help for young person

robert k
Posted
Posted

And of all this, don't lose sight of the old saying. Mother is an observation, father is an opinion. DNA tests don't always turn out how one might expect. Watch a few episodes of Maury Povich.

graham59
Posted
Posted
36 minutes ago, robert k said:

And of all this, don't lose sight of the old saying. Mother is an observation, father is an opinion. DNA tests don't always turn out how one might expect. Watch a few episodes of Maury Povich.

Yes, easy to question the integrity of others, with such snide comments.

I suppose we've all had our children DNA tested, have we ? :rolleyes:

• Thanks 1

robert k
Posted
Posted
50 minutes ago, graham59 said:

Yes, easy to question the integrity of others, with such snide comments.

I suppose we've all had our children DNA tested, have we ? :rolleyes:

The studies I've seen lately run about 20% on the side of surprise in western countries. It's been a topic here before and it wasn't me who suggested it before. As for snide? Grab a mirror.:tiphat:

Manananangal
Posted
Posted

Thanks all for the ideas.  I will see if he is on the birth certificate.  Somehow I doubt it.  Worth checking though.

• Like 1

Nickleback99
Posted
Posted

Sadly have to wonder how many times this situation repeats itself across SE Asia and across the world. For sure a very Steep uphill battle or journey.  I wish you both some luck.   

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
roddavis
Posted
Posted

For those with kids born in PI to American Spouse in Cebu. Cebu outreach on Oct 9th.

United States Embassy Manila, Philippines

Message for U.S. Citizens:  Consular Report of Birth Abroad (CRBA) Outreach at Cebu Consular Agency on

October 9, 2019

The U.S. Embassy's American Citizen Services (ACS) unit will provide Consular Report of Birth Abroad (CRBA) outreach service at the U.S. Consular Agency in Cebu on Wednesday, October 9 from 7:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.  Services will be provided by appointment only.

Please note:

This outreach is for CRBA applicants only.  Embassy staff working at the Consular Agency during this outreach will not be able to provide other services or address other questions.