They took the kit

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Jack Peterson said:

I doubt she will know as it is an immigration thing, But Manila say we have to have Inked so Inked it is I am afraid 

I was just going to ask here if she ever has to give ink prints and in what situations. She is a school teacher but also has a passport and has traveled outside the country on a few occasions. I want to know what sort of fingerprints she has needed to give...

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Tommy T. said:

and has traveled outside the country on a few occasions.

As I said it is an immigration thing, Years ago I remember them having to do a thumb print but that seems to have gone by the wayside

Edited by Jack Peterson
just cos LOL
  • Like 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
5 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

As I said it is an immigration thing, Years ago I remember them having to do a thumb print but that seems to have gone by the wayside

You know, Jack... Like a few other things I observe here... I wonder if anyone really knows what they are doing and why they are doing it with the fingerprints? I still share the same question with JD... why ink prints, along with scan prints - which can be printed out very clearly and cleanly?

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
25 minutes ago, Tommy T. said:

I still share the same question with JD... why ink prints, along with scan prints -

:whistling: They got to use up that Ink :hystery: If we could answer most/all of the problems with regard to problems and  the way they do things we would be too Clever for them and that they would not like :571c66d400c8c_1(103):

• Haha 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

:whistling: They got to use up that Ink :hystery: If we could answer most/all of the problems with regard to problems and  the way they do things we would be too Clever for them and that they would not like :571c66d400c8c_1(103):

Agreed... Thanks, as always, for your wisdom!:hystery:

JDDavao II
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

Tom, Fingerprints for Foreigners is only for Immigration purposes, The PI just do not have the technology and resources for Domestic crime printing. Of course we should remember that anyone on a Non Filipino Passport is a Foreigner YEP even other Asians as well as us Whities and those few Black people, although, I am seeing more and more Afro whatever's Lately, Kinda makes me feel a little more at Home

According to the receipt we got yesterday, I will be fingerprinted AGAIN for the BI. I don't think the two offices share information. (?)

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, JDDavao said:

According to the receipt we got yesterday, I will be fingerprinted AGAIN for the BI. I don't think the two offices share information. (?)

Not quite sure what you mean here JD :89: since When did The BI do Fingerprints apart from when you did your Registration for the New thing and I forget what that is called Oh yes the SSRN

• Like 1

JDDavao II
Posted
Posted
16 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

Not quite sure what you mean here JD :89: since When did The BI do Fingerprints apart from when you did your Registration for the New thing and I forget what that is called Oh yes the SSRN

I don't know, Jack. I'm getting the 13A. My interview appointment and fingerprinting appointment times were printed on the receipt generated after we paid.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, JDDavao said:

I don't know, Jack. I'm getting the 13A. My interview appointment and fingerprinting appointment times were printed on the receipt generated after we paid.

Ah! well for the 13a it will not be Inked Bio only :wink: They already know who you are from Checks already done or do you mean the NBI appointment? yes that will be a ink Job but at J mall or Manila Immigration, Bio only 

JDDavao II
Posted
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

Ah! well for the 13a it will not be Inked Bio only :wink: They already know who you are from Checks already done or do you mean the NBI appointment? yes that will be a ink Job but at J mall or Manila Immigration, Bio only 

NBI ink is finished. I guess I'll find out at the interview on Monday whether the appointment is real or not. Might be for a new electronic arrival/departure system? I thought I saw something about a new system when we traveled last year..

Edited by JDDavao