Mike J

Seeking Dermatologist Cebu City

I have a rough patch on my face and suspect it may be skin cancer (family history of cancer).  Can anyone recommend a good dermatologist in Cebu City?   Would prefer someone who could also remove it if it is cancer or precancerous.

21 hours ago, Mike J said:

I have a rough patch on my face and suspect it may be skin cancer (family history of cancer).  Can anyone recommend a good dermatologist in Cebu City?   Would prefer someone who could also remove it if it is cancer or precancerous.

Hi Mike. I see you are not getting responses - sorry to see that.

If you ever need them, I can give you names of a good one in Manila and another here in Davao. I know that might not help you, but at least it's something. Next time I visit my derma here - which will be within a month - I will make a point to ask her if she can recommend someone of her caliber, or close to it, in Cebu...

• Thanks 1

I have a few friends that are doctors at Cebu Doctors. I will ask them for recommendation

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jimeve said:

Don't know if this is good. 

Divina Go - Chong Hua Hospital

I was thinking the same but was hoping someone on the forum might have some personal experience to share.  

• Like 1

Dermatologist tend to get under my skin :rolleyes:

I asked, "Can you recommend a dermatologist in Cebu that can identify and test for skin cancer and do a removal if needed?" In typical Filipino fashion my friend responded "Sure". I had to clarify my question and am waiting for the name of the person he would trust to check/provide service to his own family member. I may have to ask his wife who is also a very well respected doctor in the Philippines with strong ties to the US and cancer treatment through Lungevity. She has written a series of articles for the Lungevity foundation.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, fototek1 said:

In typical Filipino fashion my friend responded "Sure".

:hystery:

Dr. Makinda dumana.

• Thanks 1