Places To Stay In Cebu

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

I stayed at the Maxwell for 3 days in January. Nice and good staff but nothing special. I also stayed at the Montebello which is more expensive but really nice and less than 1 block from tthe mall. Also stayed at the Holiday Spa in the same area as Montebello. Great staff great gym and pool and just try to get a room with a window. My favorite was Summit Circle right on top of Robinsons Mall. Great staff and location. We had a deal of buying 2 days get 3rd day free. Best part was taking elevator right to the mall.

Summit circle? is that a new name for Midtown Hotel?

• 1 year later...
threadstone
Posted
Posted (edited)

Guys, if you want a detailed information regarding on cebu accommodations i recommend visit this--> http://www.stopforumspam.com/...from here you will find the latest updates of cebu hotels and more... you can also start your booking from that link....

Edited by Jollygoodfellow
Play with me and I play with you

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Guys, if you want a detailed information regarding on cebu accommodations i recommend visit this--> http://www.stopforumspam.com/...from here you will find the latest updates of cebu hotels and more... you can also start your booking from that link....

I love it when a goose uses other peoples forums to get their link out there. I see on another forum you are working your way into posting a link to your site by replying to 3 or so accommodation topics. Do you think we forum admins are as stupid as you? 

GET LOST

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
RBM
Posted
Posted

For my two pennies I can recommend fully Fuente Auro hotel close to Cebu Doc. Being a bit picky and kauriput I have tried out quite a few. For this price range P1290 with breakfast plus location it's great. Has underground parking, good daily changing breakfast and lobby internet which some times works in rooms on second floor.

One of the few where bookings work, lovely efficient staff and owner is often around. Fridge is available (shared) if needed. Best hot shower ever. Also very quiet......