Apollo 11

stevewool
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

And then there were the conspiracy theories that said it never happened. All staged.  :popcorn:

Well it must have happened because in November the same year the tv series The Clangers aired on tv and they was from the moon, so Apollo 11 must have brought them back.:smile:

C2F6218F-42A0-44BB-9A7D-81F07142A6B7.jpeg

• Haha 3

hk blues
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

I hope you don't still do it?:tongue:

If I did, I absolutely would be admitting it on here AK! 

• Haha 2

Rayj
Posted
Posted

My wife watched it at the neighbor’s house. He was a doctor so he was rich and had a tv. My wife’s family had dogs which they named after the astronauts. 

• Like 3

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
18 hours ago, hk blues said:

If I did, I absolutely would be admitting it on here AK! 

It was my own cheese. Everybody smells the pimples that they pop right?:hystery:

• Haha 1

bastonjock
Posted
Posted

I remember the black and white telly  , our had a constant double shadow , and i hoped that the two shilling coin dad put in the tv , would last, in those days in glasgow the telly had a coin fed meter ,we rented the tv just like everything else

We were so poor that we gave the budgie chest expanders , so we coukd have " chicken " on xmas day

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
17 minutes ago, bastonjock said:

I remember the black and white telly  , our had a constant double shadow , and i hoped that the two shilling coin dad put in the tv , would last, in those days in glasgow the telly had a coin fed meter ,we rented the tv just like everything else

We were so poor that we gave the budgie chest expanders , so we coukd have " chicken " on xmas day

My Dad was so poor that he couldn't even pay attention!:wink:

• Haha 2

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
20 minutes ago, bastonjock said:

Anyone remember having to put pieces of cardboard on the inside of their shoe so the hole in the sole of the shoe wouldn't put a hole in their socks?:mellow:

• Love it 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
7 minutes ago, Arizona Kid said:

My Dad was so poor that he couldn't even pay attention!:wink:

Ah! So that's where you got it from :whistling:

• Haha 2
  • Hmm thinking 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
9 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Ah! So that's where you got it from :whistling:

OK I get it now Jack..took me a couple of min. :biggrin: My attention span is lacking! :smile: