Studio for 3 months, Quezon, South Triangle Area

HTR
Posted
Posted

Hi, I'm looking for resources (websites, honest real estate agents, or specific recommendations if anyone knows them) for arranging a 3-month stay in a studio for two people from about mid-October 2019 to mid-January 2020 in the South Triangle area of Quezon City.

We had a fully furnished studio with aircon, a mid-sized refrigerator, cooking utensils and a two-plate gas range for cooking, a small TV with basic channels, and a hot shower in a different part of Quezon for P 10,000/month plus maintenance fee and utilities (3-5k/month) lined up before. But we ended up not being able to stay there because we had a change of plans that required us to be in the South Triangle area rather than the area of town where that place was.

I was wondering if anyone knows where we can find information on a similar place but in the South Triangle area. Thank you for your help.

DirkSquirrel
Posted
Posted

hi, i have a condo at SM grass, by north edsa. it may be available. is that too far away?

HTR
Posted
Posted
23 hours ago, DirkSquirrel said:

hi, i have a condo at SM grass, by north edsa. it may be available. is that too far away?

The Grass might work. We've stayed there before and like it. I tried to send you a message, but the site is not allowing it yet. Possibly you could message me. Not sure if it's allowed to post email addresses on the forum. 

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

@HTR and @DirkSquirrel check you message box.  I sent a 3 way message so you two could communicate and exchange emails rather than doing it on the public forum.  Fingers crossed it works for you.

Dave

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
15 minutes ago, HTR said:

The Grass might work. We've stayed there before and like it. I tried to send you a message, but the site is not allowing it yet. Possibly you could message me. Not sure if it's allowed to post email addresses on the forum. 

Basically your both breaking the rules as real estate whether renting or buying is a paid option here from the person who wants to let or sell a unit. Information guidance is OK but financial gain from the forum as I say is meant to contribute to the running costs.

Anyway will delete this topic tomorrow. 

• Like 1

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic