This Applies 100% to Filipinas!

jimeve
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

LOL Don't be confused Jim I think AK thinks you are me as you have a lot more hair than me :whistling:

It looks like you have hair on the pic, I think that was AK was thinking. I Could be wrong though.

• Haha 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
7 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

LOL Don't be confused Jim I think AK thinks you are me as you have a lot more hair than me :whistling:

I stand corrected!!:cheers:

• Like 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, jimeve said:

It looks like you have hair on the pic, I think that was AK was thinking. I Could be wrong though.

All of you look good.:smile:

• Thanks 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
7 minutes ago, Viking said:

I have do disagree that this apply to 100 % of all philippinas. My woman is an exception, and I am very thankfull for that :thumbsup:

Okay, Viking...maybe I mis-typed... 99%? You are lucky and have reason to be thankful. My girl is part of the majority, whatever it is. I have to coach her frequently to just look around and be in the moment sometimes rather than just experience it through a viewinder... Pictures are good to have, sure, just so taking pictures is not the primary reason to do things unless it is a dedicated photo shoot. My girl isn't so much of a camera person as in that story I copied - so thank goodness for that!

GeoffH
Posted
Posted

One of the regrets of my life is that I didn't take more photos of my life and the people around me when I was younger, I get the excessive photo taking and taking staged photos is a step too far but it's easy to go too far the other way and not take enough.

• Like 4
  • Love it 1

canadamale
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Tommy T. said:

- sometimes it drives me crazy.

I can so concur with this statement. The gf and I took a 4 yr old niece to Star City on sunday. Prob 30 plus photos from the condo door to the elevator, maybe 40 feet. lol. The kid really seemed to enjoy Star City and never tired of posing so all was good and I also very much enjoyed the day. Snowland (formerly Canadaland) was a treat and the 4 yr old  (Athena) loved the snow. Trying to prevent her from eating it was a chore. 

• Like 2

GeoffH
Posted
Posted
6 minutes ago, canadamale said:

Trying to prevent her from eating it was a chore. 

As long as it wasn't the yellow snow :hystery:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

canadamale
Posted
Posted
10 minutes ago, GeoffH said:

As long as it wasn't the yellow snow :hystery:

I tended to treat it all as yellow snow, hahaha

• Haha 3

Viking
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Tommy T. said:

Okay, Viking...maybe I mis-typed... 99%? You are lucky and have reason to be thankful. My girl is part of the majority, whatever it is. I have to coach her frequently to just look around and be in the moment sometimes rather than just experience it through a viewinder... Pictures are good to have, sure, just so taking pictures is not the primary reason to do things unless it is a dedicated photo shoot. My girl isn't so much of a camera person as in that story I copied - so thank goodness for that!

Yes, I am lucky about that, but she have other shortcomings :laugh:, but who does´nt?

This part reminds me of a guy going with us on an island-hopping 10 years ago. He was totally facinated about the gps with a plotter he had with him. He looked at it constantly and only raised his head occasionally to make sure that reality matched with his gps. Then 100 % focus on the plotter again. He could not understand why we was´nt very interested when he tried to show us about all the functions and we could not understand we he did not enjoy the great views instead :89:

• Like 2

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Love to take a picture or 2 and what’s so great these days you can take hundreds and then delete most of them ,like some have said that’s all we have left of loved ones pictures.

Now I understand about leaving the bloody phone at home but never the camera.

• Like 3