Massage , Thai etc

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted (edited)

About 300 pesos average? But  for a quality massage in a nicer facility a little more. 

Highly recommend the Korean owned massage place next to Quest hotel near Ayala Cebu City. The price Is 400 hr?

YoLo massage spa. 

Edited by Old55

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

You have not had a Thai massage until you have been to Pataya and it is a lot more than 300 pesos end of story .

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
25 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

You have not had a Thai massage until you have been to Pataya and it is a lot more than 300 pesos end of story .

I knew it wouldn't take long. :whistling:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

The Thai massage here is like vinegar.  Its not the real thing and it leaves a sour taste in your mouth.  The Swedish is OK, unless they rub you the wrong way.  All in all I'd look for a place that offers a good combination massage, if I were you. Expect to pay around 300 for an hour plus tip.  I cannot advise what a good tip is but maybe someone else can advise how much to tip. :5795:

• Haha 2

OzeMike
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Old55 said:

I am told it is very quick:tiphat:

• Haha 3

jimeve
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

Happy endings.

• Like 1
  • Love it 1
  • Haha 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Old55 said:

It takes about 1.5 hours.

• Hmm thinking 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

Not sure if it was Thai, but was having pain in neck between shoulder blades.  Had upper body 30 minute massage from one of the blind masseurs at Gaisano Mall.  This guy had STRONG hands.  Felt like he could push his thumbs through sheet metal!  Cost was 100 peso for 30 minutes, head, neck, back, arms, hands.  Also gave him 50 peso tip.  I notice I can now turn my head further to right and left with less pain, and the pain between shoulders is gone.  Will be going back on a regular basis for sure. :thumbsup:

• Like 3

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

I'm a bit of a massage junkie.  I usually opt for Thai but the standard varies massively depending on who provides it.  In Puerto Galera it's between 400 to 500 peso on average.  On Bohol I paid 400 peso and on Boracay it's anything between 250 and 1,000 peso. 

My ex trained as a masseuse whilst with me and is licensed.  The vast majority aren't.  Her instructor gives me my ideal massage and since qualified my ex gave me one and I was surprised but she was almost as good as her instructor. 

Be careful if you ask for a combination in Manila.  My ex got a job in one " respectible" spa.  She is the only one there licensed and was asked to train the others.  After two days she was asked if she had done any combinations.  She explained that she knows different styles so it shouldn't be a problem.  The owner asked her to watch one of the girls doing one.  It turned out their idea of a combination wasn't her idea.  

In short it involved the guy getting completely naked, a full body massage and lets just say a helping hand.  She resigned after seeing it as the boss said he expects her to do them also. 

• Like 1
  • Hmm thinking 1