Dating sites that you pay to use

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Let me just say I did not expect a huge positive reaction from the crowd on this forum, but I was curious who would admit they like the idea.  As I mentioned, I knew 2 foreigners who let their live in gfs do exactly what this thread is about.  I did not consider them dirt bags, but I did wonder how they could have a loving relationship and go along with that.  The answer is:  they were not in love.

Maybe I am old fashioned, Dave... but I think the idea sounds a bit sick to me... Whatever happened to working a job or a legitimate business and earning an honest paycheck? These two foreigners maybe were not dirt bags, but they and their girl friends (so-called) just don't sound like real people. And, yes, there is no way there was love there, just using... Sorry... that's just my opinion...

• Like 3

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
7 minutes ago, Tommy T. said:

Maybe I am old fashioned, Dave... but I think the idea sounds a bit sick to me... Whatever happened to working a job or a legitimate business and earning an honest paycheck? These two foreigners maybe were not dirt bags, but they and their girl friends (so-called) just don't sound like real people. And, yes, there is no way there was love there, just using... Sorry... that's just my opinion...

So if they were not dirt bags they were accomplices to dirt bags..same thing.:mellow: 

• Like 3

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Arizona Kid said:

So if they were not dirt bags they were accomplices to dirt bags..same thing.:mellow: 

I was trying to be a bit nice there, AK... maybe I should have been a bit more forthright?

• Hmm thinking 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Well too late to cry about spilt milk so I came to the Philippines anyway and fell in with a GREAT bunch of foreigners who showed me the ropes.  Within my 8 week vacation I was in love and sold on the Philippines.  I went back to Canada for 2 months to retire from my job and hurry on back to Paradise.  It was during that time that I met the 2 guys I mentioned who let their live-in gfs chat with guys online.  How could I fault them?  I had been a victim myself but it led me to paradise. 

That's a nice story, Dave, thanks for sharing it. Maybe I missed something, but I don't get quite what the two guys had to do with your relationship? It sounds like you did not end up with your acquaintance's sister? Sorry... I always get lost in movies nowadays because they move faster than my mind:smile: .

Anyway, however it worked out, I am happy for you that it did work out for you! It sounds fortunate that you fell in with a good crowd of supportive ex-pats - like these guys here on the forum!

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

What do you think about this business opportunity?

I thought this was a well known way for us retired guys to make money?  I like to dress up anyway so why not have a chat with some lonely dudes?  I draw the line when they want me to get naked.  Gotta keep those charms a secret!  My smile alone gets me a trip to the Western Union office the next day.

download.jpg

• Haha 4

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
22 hours ago, Tommy T. said:

I was trying to be a bit nice there, AK... maybe I should have been a bit more forthright?

Maybe.:6:

• Haha 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
20 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

I thought this was a well known way for us retired guys to make money?  I like to dress up anyway so why not have a chat with some lonely dudes?  I draw the line when they want me to get naked.  Gotta keep those charms a secret!  My smile alone gets me a trip to the Western Union office the next day.

download.jpg

Are you trying to make us puke?:shock_40_anim_gif:  :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

OzeMike
Posted
Posted
On 7/17/2019 at 1:40 PM, Tommy T. said:

It is the same answer as mentioned how many times before? Caveat emptor... Buyer beware. Some women I met online told me about all kinds of strange creatures (I can't call them human) they encountered online... Guys who would send photos of themselves in an "excited state, " and even some who would pleasure themselves in online video. The women who told me about this were disgusted - there was no money exchange, just a thrill for the guys, apparently. The women signed off before "consummation" was achieved... 

A flipina living in Samar told my ex she got a text message from her online Aussie bf saying he'd sent her an important email.

Where she lived was very remote on a small island in Samar with no internet so she got a boat then a bus to Tacloban City several hours journey to an internet cafe. Logged into his email which had no content just an attachment which she clicked on..... it was a photo of his erect penis.

• Sad 2