Young female pickpockets.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Pickpockets cant be too bad here in Cebu city as the amount of young women I see with a large part of a phone hanging out the back pocket while walking around must mean they are safe. :tongue:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Jake
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, intrepid said:

Here is another to beware of........Two beautiful girls will approach you.  Usually in the parking lot of Target Malls or Waltermart.  I find that at lunch time and at around 5:30 p.m. are the best times.:hystery:

Triple LIKE Officer Danny!  

• Haha 2

Gary D
Posted
Posted

A sister in law lost a phone when her slipper was trodden on from behind. As she lurched forward the hand went in her pocket.

• Sad 3
  • Hmm thinking 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
16 hours ago, Gary D said:

A sister in law lost a phone when her slipper was trodden on from behind. As she lurched forward the hand went in her pocket.

That sucks. Haven't heard of that trick. Of course if someone steps on the back of your flip flop you will stop to see what the hell is going on. She must have been hit by pro's.:Mad:

• Like 2

bastonjock
Posted
Posted

This one happened a couple of months ago at Davao Int Airport  , gf and her kids were heading to cebu , her son put her hand bag on the conveyor for the x ray machine , some how it got swiped,  GF then alerted security , her cousin was head of security and they were in the CCTV cameras very quickly,  the thief a woman was caught in the toilet going through the bag , she mumbled something about picking up the wrong bag , but they had it all on video , the cops were called and the thief was arrested 

• Like 5
  • Hmm thinking 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, bastonjock said:

her son put her hand bag on the conveyor for the x ray machine , some how it got swiped, 

So not a Pickpocket story then? :89:

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, bastonjock said:

the cops were called and the thief was arrested 

I am just glad the miscreant was caught... But then maybe she walks later? That we will never know.

Clermont
Posted
Posted

Well if I get pickpocketed at least I'll get a bit of pleasure, I always walk around with my wallet in my front pocket and my hand on it, ( the wallet). :hystery:

• Like 2

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
22 minutes ago, Clermont said:

Well if I get pickpocketed at least I'll get a bit of pleasure, I always walk around with my wallet in my front pocket and my hand on it, ( the wallet).

Just make sure to use a condom and get some antibiotic injections afterward!