Cramped Airline Travel

Hobbit112
Posted
Posted

Here is an interesting read on seat density trends in the airline industry.  Specifically mentions Cebu Pacific.  

Seems seating comfort is just going to get worse.:571c66d400c8c_1(103):

https://www.msn.com/en-ph/travel/news/think-legroom-on-planes-is-bad-now-its-about-to-get-much-worse/ar-AAEUugj?ocid=spartandhp

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
47 minutes ago, Hobbit112 said:

e is an interesting read on seat density trends in the airline industry

Yes well when the link evenuly goes no where the story is gone with it. 

So if you link something please copy paste the story.

• Like 2

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Hobbit112 said:

Here is an interesting read on seat density trends in the airline industry.  Specifically mentions Cebu Pacific.  

Seems seating comfort is just going to get worse.:571c66d400c8c_1(103):

https://www.msn.com/en-ph/travel/news/think-legroom-on-planes-is-bad-now-its-about-to-get-much-worse/ar-AAEUugj?ocid=spartandhp

I'll never fly on one of those Cebu Pacific planes mentioned.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

I'll never fly on one of those Cebu Pacific planes mentioned.

I will never fly on Cebu Pacific again. Did it once and the overall cheapness of it (I mean in quality) was irritating. They took my backpack - which fit carry-on paramaters and lightly just set it on the size measuring box. A strap hung up and the guy said...ooops... gotta check it (and I forget the check-on fee but just remember it was something like $20 or more).

And, at the time, the airline also didn't have skybridge rights so we offloaded at Davao onto the tarmac and trudged 50 meters to the terminal. Seats were already small and legroom? What legroom? Nope...never again!:sad:

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted

Decided to cut my trip to the US a week early once and got stuck in a middle seat for the 17 hour trip back to the Phills. Talkative people on both sides so pretended to be sleeping most of the time. Worst trip ever!:boohoo: 

• Like 1