Juicy story about corruption at BI developing!

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Mike J said:

If nothing since February 2014, sounds like it may have just died away? :89:

I didn't notice that date, and after some more research, it appears that this story has regurgitated on social media.  It did start 5 years ago and I don't think there is anything new except social media picked it up today.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Mike J said:

I am thinking that this guy "Jon T. Hermosisima," on July 29 at 1:54 AM ·went and found a facebook post on Foreigners4Justice that was written in 2014.  He did a cut and past and is presenting is as yesterday's news.  The "rebuttal" from Santos is on the Bureau of Immigration facebook page.  That rebuttal is dated Feb 19, 2014.

So I am still thinking WAY old news.  Also I was not able to see any news report where Santos was arrested other than the facebook post. 

Yes, correct, and I ask that the moderators delete this thread I started.  Apologies. @Jollygoodfellow

@Dave Hounddriver @scott h

Edited by OnMyWay

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Mike J said:

Also I was not able to see any news report where Santos was arrested other than the facebook post. 

Question mark.jpg:whatever:

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
5 minutes ago, Mike J said:

I am thinking that this guy "Jon T. Hermosisima," on July 29 at 1:54 AM ·went and found a facebook post on Foreigners4Justice that was written in 2014.  He did a cut and past and is presenting is as yesterday's news.  The "rebuttal" from Santos is on the Bureau of Immigration facebook page.  That rebuttal is dated Feb 19, 2014.

So I am still thinking WAY old news.  Also I was not able to see any news report where Santos was arrested other than the facebook post. 

Mike, I did not realize you are a moderator now.  Can you just delete this topic?  I should not have posted old news.

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

I cannot delete it, but I will lock it at your request.

• Thanks 1

• Mike J locked this topic