Girlfriend is pregnant

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
5 minutes ago, hk blues said:

I'd say it 100% depends on the relationship - I just cannot see that a DNA test is required unless there is an element of doubt.  If there's an element of doubt then I'm not sure I'd be going forward in the relationship.  I suppose if you're up front from Day 1 fair enough.

If the individual is like my friend he wouldn't doubt even if he caught her mid session.  I'm a realist in life.  I've had women come onto me who I thought had amazing relationships. Know loving couples who split up with no warning and get regular updates from my partner about who is sleeping with who. Sadly faithfulness knows no bounds. Most relationships when they fail the partner always says they never expected it. 

• Like 2

graham59
Posted
Posted

My Mrs thinks every female in the neighbourhood is chasing me.  Fkd if I've noticed. :sad: 

• Haha 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
On 8/8/2019 at 9:24 PM, robert k said:

Maybe not even a requirement, but it would certainly streamline the process wouldn't it? Hours of questioning and demands for tons of Photos? At least for the USA.:thumbsup:

That's what I was trying to say, but save yourself some money. If both parents don't have the same story they will not request..but demand a DNA test.:89: