Monthly utilities costings

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Arizona Kid said:

And the electric vibrator cost? :crack-up:

AA batteries... and she doesn't own and NEVER needs one... Just a photo in Lazada... You AK?

• Haha 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
6 minutes ago, Tommy T. said:

AA batteries... and she doesn't own and NEVER needs one... Just a photo in Lazada... You AK?

Thanks for playing along. What would life be like if we can't joke about it?:dance:

• Haha 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
7 minutes ago, Arizona Kid said:

Thanks for playing along. What would life be like if we can't joke about it?:dance:

There would be no life... IMO...:laugh:

• Love it 1

graham59
Posted
Posted

If she discovers vibrators... that'll be the final straw before kicking me out !    lonely8919718.gif

• Haha 2

Gary D
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, graham59 said:

If she discovers vibrators... that'll be the final straw before kicking me out !    lonely8919718.gif

Luckily vibrators don't have chequeing accounts yet. :mocking:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

hk blues
Posted
Posted
19 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

Don't want to sound condescending but why not just keep a couple of water pitchers in the frig all the time so you have a cold drink of water when you want it? The more you have in frig and the freezer, the less electricity you will use. We keep empty soda bottles filled with drinking water to fill up the empty spaces in our chest freezer. Makes the compressor work less and if there is an extended power outage the food will last much longer!:tiphat: 

If only it were that simple -  We simply don't have space in the fridge for water jugs/coolers.  The only place they could go would be in the door compartment and it's not that big and always full with other stuff.  Yes, we could reorganise the compartment but I doubt it would stay that way for long!  As for brownouts, we have ice units which keep the freezer cold for up to 12 hours which is usually enough.

• Like 3

fillipino_wannabe
Posted
Posted

Electric 6-7k
water 1k (total)
gas not much, maybe 500 per month. Wifes got an unlimited internet on her phone that we use from years ago, only 1k per month.

• Like 2

Clermont
Posted
Posted
On 8/9/2019 at 6:52 PM, Arizona Kid said:

This is in Cavite Province

Are you in Cavite proper ?

• Hmm thinking 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
57 minutes ago, Clermont said:

Are you in Cavite proper ?

Don't understand the question. I live in a city that is located in Cavite province. I have been acting properly though.:laugh: Don't mind my sometimes idiotic responses. I love sarcasm.:smile: 

• Haha 2

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, hk blues said:

If only it were that simple -  We simply don't have space in the fridge for water jugs/coolers.  The only place they could go would be in the door compartment and it's not that big and always full with other stuff.  Yes, we could reorganise the compartment but I doubt it would stay that way for long!  As for brownouts, we have ice units which keep the freezer cold for up to 12 hours which is usually enough.

When a strong typhoon or even a topical depression hits your area you might wish you had a chest freezer. The last big one we had knocked out electricity for 4 days. Slim chance of it happening but it's nice to be prepared. To each his own though.:thumbsup:

• Like 1