compared to 126 peso tube of polydent denture glue :89:

:hystery:

• Haha 1

• 3 years later...
SandyPreston
Posted
Posted
On 8/10/2019 at 11:57 PM, Tommy T. said:

Maybe I missed this part...if so, sorry about that. But what will be the final cost for extraction, implant and "crown" when complete? If you don't mind my asking?

I'd be Interested Tommy. Thank you.

• I'm Confused 1

SandyPreston
Posted
Posted
On 11/10/2019 at 9:50 AM, Tommy T. said:

If you are interested, let me know and I can tell you who NOT to go to and one I recommend.

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, SandyPreston said:

Hello Sandy and welcome to the forum.

As you can see, I made my post back in  2019. I do not remember the names of the dentists - both good or bad - that I knew about or used in Manila - sorry.

What I can say is that the bad dentist did a root canal on me that she botched royally. I had to go to USA anyway, so I had it fixed and implant done there. The bad dentist was a woman working in her clinic at St. Lukes hospital. No idea if she still works there or not. The good dentist was a private firm that I tried to contact at that time and they either went out of business or moved or something, but I could find a trace of them any more. They were not cheap, but seemed to be a quality operation.

Here, in Davao, there are several dentists who advertise that they can do implants, but I have not tried them for other than fillings and cleanings, so could not vouch for them one way or another. Interestingly, the dentists, themselves do the cleanings here, not hygienists as is common in USA.

Hopefully another member has up-to-date positive experiences to share?

Again, sorry I cannot help you. Good luck!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
SandyPreston
Posted
Posted
On 12/23/2023 at 12:21 PM, Tommy T. said:

Hello Sandy and welcome to the forum.

As you can see, I made my post back in  2019. I do not remember the names of the dentists - both good or bad - that I knew about or used in Manila - sorry.

What I can say is that the bad dentist did a root canal on me that she botched royally. I had to go to USA anyway, so I had it fixed and implant done there. The bad dentist was a woman working in her clinic at St. Lukes hospital. No idea if she still works there or not. The good dentist was a private firm that I tried to contact at that time and they either went out of business or moved or something, but I could find a trace of them any more. They were not cheap, but seemed to be a quality operation.

Here, in Davao, there are several dentists who advertise that they can do implants, but I have not tried them for other than fillings and cleanings, so could not vouch for them one way or another. Interestingly, the dentists, themselves do the cleanings here, not hygienists as is common in USA.

Hopefully another member has up-to-date positive experiences to share?

Again, sorry I cannot help you. Good luck!

All good thanks for your reply