Need Real Estate Agent and Lawyer near Santa Rosa, Calamba, Los Banos

Gary D
Posted
Posted

"I need a buyer's agent, a real estate lawyer, and possibly a liaison/facilitator"

Do such things exist in the Philippines? You are not in Kansas anymore toto.

• Like 1

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, mrmichaelrb said:

Surely this is not something you all object to?

No offense intended, I did not know by your original post you were indeed familiar with life here, and was just trying to help a fellow yank. Good luck with your search. :cheersty: 

Balisidar
Posted
Posted
18 hours ago, mrmichaelrb said:

Hello, I am a United States citizen who is currently living in the U.S., but would like to purchase/lease a house and move to the Philippines in the next year.

I’ve already visited Calamba City several times and feel that this is a place that I would like to live. In particular, I’m looking at places between Calamba and Los Banos, Mount Makiling and Laguna Lake. I am not interested in a townhouse or a condominium.

I need a buyer’s agent, real estate lawyer, and other assistance to help me with the process of acquiring and moving into a home near Calamba. I am already aware that directly owning property in the Philippines as a foreigner is not really possible, although there are alternatives such as long-term leases and forming corporations with minority ownership. I do not speak Tagalog, and will need help dealing with the legal, logistical, and local cultural issues.

I would appreciate a referral to someone who might be able to help me in these matters.

Thank you,
Michael

Hi Michael and welcome to the forum.  I'd suggest searching the forum for members who live in Santa Rosa.  They're the ones who might be able to give you the leads you're looking for.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

My question to the OP is are you intending on buying while still in the states. It is not clear other than he is looking for someone to help him and from what l read does not say if he wants the help while in the country or if he hopes have this done while in the USA.

Big difference to me.