Jump to content
Jollygoodfellow

No need for Viagra for some

Recommended Posts

Man's penis turning to bone in freak case stumping medical experts

......................

I wont post the story but give a link. Nothing like a hardon permanently. 

https://au.news.yahoo.com/mans-penis-turning-to-bone-in-freak-case-stumping-medical-experts-073630108.html

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

penis turning to bone

De-evolution? Many of our fellow mammals have a baculum.

  • Like 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe the old woman next door was right.  She always told the little boys if you play with that thing too much you would turn to stone!  :Caught:Sure took a long time for him,...almost 63 years.

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Man's penis turning to bone in freak case stumping medical experts

......................

I wont post the story but give a link. Nothing like a hardon permanently. 

https://au.news.yahoo.com/mans-penis-turning-to-bone-in-freak-case-stumping-medical-experts-073630108.html

Maybe that's where the name BONER originated? :89:

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

Maybe that's where the name BONER originated? :89:

Also give the dog a bone

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/11/2019 at 9:24 AM, Dave Hounddriver said:

De-evolution? Many of our fellow mammals have a baculum.

Hence the expression a boner:whistling:

Good to know female humans don't have the clitoris version like the primates as could be very painful:shades:

Maybe time to put this back in the box under the bed? 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, OzeMike said:

Hence the expression a boner:whistling:

Good to know female humans don't have the clitoris version like the primates as could be very painful:shades:

Maybe time to put this back in the box under the bed? 

Is that where you keep yours?:56da64af91f92_23_11_602:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is that the guy they call "Woody"?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...