Lazada delivery changes

sonjack2847

I ordered some shoe liners/foot pads from Lazada and now the delivery date has been  changed.

Please be advised that some of your item(s) under Order No.  has been reshipped due to airline restrictions. Orders of high capacity powered items (i.e. battery bank) and items with liquid content (i.e. perfume, ink cartridges) will be shipped via sea.

In line with this, the estimated delivery lead time of the item/s may be adjusted. Please allow our logistic partner to deliver your order within additional 15 days on top of the maximum delivery time. 

Watch out for them shoe liners they must be dangerous, must be odour eaters.

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

I ordered some shoe liners/foot pads from Lazada and now the delivery date has been  changed.

Please be advised that some of your item(s) under Order No.  has been reshipped due to airline restrictions. Orders of high capacity powered items (i.e. battery bank) and items with liquid content (i.e. perfume, ink cartridges) will be shipped via sea.

In line with this, the estimated delivery lead time of the item/s may be adjusted. Please allow our logistic partner to deliver your order within additional 15 days on top of the maximum delivery time. 

Watch out for them shoe liners they must be dangerous, must be odour eaters.

I order from Lazada maybe 2 or 3 times a month. I love the COD option. Maybe your delivery date has something to do with the Hong Kong problem? :89:

• Like 2

Are they gel liners?  Airlines don't like gel shoe liners anymore.

I don't like the new shipping charges with Lazada. They recently let their sellers jack the shipping prices up.  I will look at Shopee, not sure about them.  No credit cards accepted - you pay at a money shop, like Palawan. Will have to see if they COD. 

I use Lazada regularly and have noticed that all deliveries from overseas now take at least a couple of weeks or more to arrive. Items originating in the Philippines, usually Manila, arrive within just a few days. 

I haven't used Shoppee so cannot comment.

I have recently started using Shipping Cart for difficult to source items and have to say I am really impressed. I have ordered a few items from the UK and each time they have arrived within a week from ordering, including the delivery within the UK to the Shipping Cart address. Not the cheapest of options, but it certainly works.

Ken

• Hmm thinking 1

• Forum Support
1 hour ago, Tukaram (Tim) said:

I will look at Shopee, not sure about them.  No credit cards accepted - you pay at a money shop, like Palawan. Will have to see if they COD. 

I use Shoppe almost all the time now.  They are all independent retailers who operate under the Shopee umbrella contract.  We find cheap items there.  We find COD available sometimes.  We find fast, cheap shipping available.  It does require a bit of risk and research as I have also found shippers who don't ship and retailers who are not in business any more but are still touting their stuff on Shoppee.

On the whole, I use it more than Lazada now.  I only use Lazada when I cannot find a reputable supplier on Shoppee.  To me, it is what OLX used to be a decade ago, (when it was great . . . OLX sucks now)

Just now, Dave Hounddriver said:

I use Shoppe almost all the time now. 

As do we Dave and much is COD which is Good. Today as it happens 3 things delivered, 2 accepted as per Order the 3rd was a Substitute Not accepted, no Arguments from the Guy and no cost to us:smile:

5 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

I order from Lazada maybe 2 or 3 times a month. I love the COD option. Maybe your delivery date has something to do with the Hong Kong problem? :89:

Yes AK that`s what I thought but they say the liners are dangerous. Just saw on the news that flights have resumed from Hong Kong.

Edited by sonjack2847
Add info

I just had a text message that they will be delivered today, so that email must have been a blanket one sent to all customers regardless. Oh well softer walking from now on for my tired feet.

• Like 1

• Forum Support

Odor Eaters were banned in Texas.  A man put them in his boots and when he put them on he completely disappeared.  :hystery:

• Haha 5