No more beef

jimeve
Posted
Posted

Humans have been eating meat long before they discovered how to make fire. 1.2 million years ago. Just saying.

• Like 2

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
9 minutes ago, jimeve said:

Humans have been eating meat long before they discovered how to make fire. 1.2 million years ago. Just saying.

But I prefer mine medium rare, if possible. Tartar  is not my first choice....:56da64a571a25_7_4_171:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
30 minutes ago, jimeve said:

Humans have been eating meat long before they discovered how to make fire

But maybe the meat they ate back then came from animals that do not fart or burp?  It is one of life's great mysteries.  But maybe that is how they cured the ice age . .  eating meat. :shooter:

• Haha 1

jimeve
Posted
Posted
22 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

But maybe the meat they ate back then came from animals that do not fart or burp?  It is one of life's great mysteries.  But maybe that is how they cured the ice age . .  eating meat. :shooter:

Woolly mammoth must have farted or burped, but they went extinct too. 

• Haha 3

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
10 minutes ago, jimeve said:

Woolly mammoth must have farted or burped, but they went extinct too. 

Let's ask the oldest member here? Maybe he will remember? :laugh:  (Not me... I am just a childish 66)...

And maybe we will be extinct too? L claims I will maybe be ex-stink!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Gary D
Posted
Posted
On 8/15/2019 at 12:17 AM, Tommy T. said:

Of course you are right about some of that Hobbitt... 

Life - as we know it - is carbon based - with water too. 

I mean carbon that was locked away in that much carbon was physically entombed inside the earth - look at what has to be done to extract oil, gas and coal? It is not just lying around on the surface, it has been locked up in rock for millennia...

Also, trees absorb carbon dioxide and set it into the earth agauin... but that is more available - as you say...

The next thing they will be complaining about is all the humans farting from the vegetable rich diet.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Kuya John
Posted
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Gary D said:

The next thing they will be complaining about is all the humans farting from the vegetable rich diet.

Where ere you  be let your wind go free

Screenshot_2019-08-16 Can anyone tell me, the rest of this saying 'Where ere ye be let the wind gang f .png

Edited by Kuya John
second shot
  • Haha 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
On 8/14/2019 at 11:48 PM, Jollygoodfellow said:

Yes but go back before civilisation and a lightning strike hits the trees then it burnt everything until it could burn no more or rain perhaps put it out so my guess smoke from fire has been around since the beginning of time and not to mention all those active volcanoes giving off emission. 

I think the emissions coming from politicians mouths might be a contributing factor.:facepalm_80_anim_gif:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

jimeve
Posted
Posted

I reckon it wasn't a comet that made the dinosaurs extinct,  they made themselves extinct. Think about it those giant grass eating dinosaurs must have polluted earth with massive farts. 

• Haha 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Gary D said:

Sadly... L already complains about me especially after I eat cabbage!:sad: