Availability of HCG in the Philippines

anabolic
Posted
Posted (edited)

Hi, 

Does anyone know if HCG, human chorionic gonadotropin , is available in the pharmacies? It is a fertility/hormone medication for both men and women. Brand name usually is Pregnyl, which is listed on pharmacy websites, but do not know if that means they will have it in stock , or maybe they could always order it for you ?

Edited by anabolic

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

According to Google the answer is yes.  Use search term :

is hcg available in Philippines

• Thanks 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

I am going off topic but I think it is important.  Anabolic, I noticed in your profile that you have blood type A-.  A- is a very rare blood type here in the Philippines.  Should you desire to visit or live here on a permanent basis that is something  you need to be aware of in case of accident or illness where a transfusion might be required.

• Like 2

anabolic
Posted
Posted
36 minutes ago, Mike J said:

I am going off topic but I think it is important.  Anabolic, I noticed in your profile that you have blood type A-.  A- is a very rare blood type here in the Philippines.  Should you desire to visit or live here on a permanent basis that is something  you need to be aware of in case of accident or illness where a transfusion might be required.

ok thank you , I am either A+ or A- , I need to confirm before I go