On 8/17/2019 at 9:52 AM, OnMyWay said:

Citibank and HSBC have branches here but only in Manila

HSBC also have Cebu and Davao. Citibank have Cebu and Manila 

• Like 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
On 8/17/2019 at 7:44 AM, Tommy T. said:

I have two accounts here at PNB - a US$ savings account and a Peso ATM account. The service is very good. I transfer US$ between here and Seattle sometimes with no problems at all. I cannot access the dollar account online, but can access the peso account online...

My only complaint is that my accounts are branch specific. That means that I cannot do some withdrawals or other transaction in any other branch - a bit annoying. It's like the branches are independent banks and don't interact. It may be a bank thing or a Philippine thing? I don't know.  But other than that, I am delighted with their service.

I've experienced that also with PNB. One is just the PNB. The other is the Family PNB if I remember correctly.:89: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
On 8/17/2019 at 7:44 AM, Tommy T. said:

I have two accounts here at PNB - a US$ savings account and a Peso ATM account. The service is very good. I transfer US$ between here and Seattle sometimes with no problems at all. I cannot access the dollar account online, but can access the peso account online...

My only complaint is that my accounts are branch specific. That means that I cannot do some withdrawals or other transaction in any other branch - a bit annoying. It's like the branches are independent banks and don't interact. It may be a bank thing or a Philippine thing? I don't know.  But other than that, I am delighted with their service.

I had the same experience when my card got blocked I had to go to the branch where the card was issued. Apart from that very happy with PNB.

• Like 2

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

I had to go to the branch where the card was issued

I am happy with them also, our only problem or challenge comes that we do all the banking for relatives overseas, and naturally they all bank with PNB...…….…..but just at different branches :571c66d400c8c_1(103)::571c66d400c8c_1(103)::hystery::nudie:

• Like 1