Not a pet peeve but!.....

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

I called the Staff and to my surprise they were asked to leave having been told we have CR's here.

Sounds like they want and need your business more than theirs.  :thumbsup:

• Like 2
  • Hmm thinking 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
48 minutes ago, Mike J said:

Sounds like they want and need your business more than theirs.  :thumbsup:

I tend to think the Point has been Missed My Friend:huh: Not about Business or the needs of owners and management but Manners :sad:

• Like 2

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
18 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

I tend to think the Point has been Missed My Friend:huh: Not about Business or the needs of owners and management but Manners :sad:

Maybe we are close to being on the same point.  My point was that the ability to survive and grow his business was sufficiently important to address the issue with the kids.  This is often not the case where much of the culture revolves around the concept of SIR, Smooth Interpersonal Relationships.  Had you not been there, or not said anything, do you honestly think the issue would have been addressed?

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Mike J said:

do you honestly think the issue would have been addressed?

But I was there and it was sorted Now Mike lets hear your views on the issue for Instance do you let your Kids or anyone Comb Hair at the meal table? because this is the issue not about a man running a Buisness

Edited by Jack Peterson
  • Hmm thinking 1

RBM
Posted
Posted

Perhaps slightly off topic how ever we  were enjoying an excellent  Mexican dish in Dumaguete a month or so back. A couple entered with a young kids perhaps 2 years old whom squealed like one has ever heard before.  We transferred to the far corner to no avail, the high pitched  repulsive squealing continued unabated.   Was impossible to eat.

We requested management to do something as we are known to them. They respectfully, politely refused. Our feelings  were not to request the parents to control their kid as it most likely would escalate. So we just had them pack our food and left.

Amazingly other people seem unaffected from this, or alternatively just accepted it.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Hmm thinking 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, RBM said:

Amazingly other people seem unaffected from this, or alternatively just accepted it.

:sad: I hear you Bruce and sympathise  but Noise is one thing, personal hygiene is another  :571c66d400c8c_1(103):

• Like 5

JDDavao II
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

Table manners are just not taught here at all in my view 

Manners are for you. For me, it's "Do whatever I like". It's the same attitude for everything here, IMHO.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1