Globe Connections

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Has anyone else had a problem with Loading any of Globe Services Today, since 8 am I am getting  Bagdown notices

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

Mine has been okay today.  I am not familiar with the term "bagdown".  Explain?

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Mike J said:

Mine has been okay today.  I am not familiar with the term "bagdown".  Explain?

System Out from there end

• Thanks 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Seems that the Globe automated reload system went down at 6.30am this morning all back now but we as a family have now lost our promo Packages and have to start all over again :whatever:

• Hmm thinking 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted

On my home internet (Globe)  we had several on and offs this morning, seems to be OK now though

• Thanks 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jack Peterson said:

Seems that the Globe automated reload system went down at 6.30am this morning all back now but we as a family have now lost our promo Packages and have to start all over again :whatever:

Not familiar with what you are talking about. Is that pre-paid service?:wave:

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Arizona Kid said:

Not familiar with what you are talking about. Is that pre-paid service?:wave:

Yes AK! To have post paid in this house with 3 adult filipinas it would cost me a Fortune

Edited by Jack Peterson
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
5 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Yes AK! To have post paid in this house with 3 adult filipinas it would cost me a Fortune

I don't understand the problem. I have post paid with Globe and the cost is the same every month. 3 Adults and my teenager son.:6:

• Like 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
59 minutes ago, Arizona Kid said:

I don't understand the problem. I have post paid with Globe and the cost is the same every month. 3 Adults and my teenager son.:6:

Doesn't postpaid mean you pay after usage i.e. you are billed for your previous month's usage?  So, I'm confused why it would be the same every month unless you are on a plan and as long as you don't go over the data cap you're OK

• Like 2

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
21 minutes ago, hk blues said:

Doesn't postpaid mean you pay after usage i.e. you are billed for your previous month's usage?  So, I'm confused why it would be the same every month unless you are on a plan and as long as you don't go over the data cap you're OK

Post paid is a set amount. No restrictions. I'm getting 15 kbps unlimited. The landline Phone is charged if I call overseas but at a reasonable rate since I don't call the US that much, and new subscribers with Globe have to wait 6 months before they can call overseas which I think is a bunch of crap! I hate Globe and PLDT but have no alternative.:bash:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1