Philippine airlines question - Various

Onemore52
Posted
Posted

My question is about Philippine airlines and how this question arose, moderators please feel to move it to another part of the forum, I will not get offended I promise.

Does Philippine airlines charge for seat selection on their flights, if so how much?

I have to book a flight to Bangkok, to do a visa run and Bangkok is the choice because there are some mates I joined the Navy with fifty years ago there doing some sightseeing, the temples and other places of worship, and maybe some beer tasting and other beautiful things that are there in Thailand to look at, probably go to some markets and do some shopping as well.

The thing is I did get a prescription last time I was in Australia for some medicinal things which us old men need to make things more pleasurable but SWMBO knows I have them, so will no doubt look for them when I leave to make sure I am not taking them with me.

Anyway Thai airways is too expensive so PAL is the go.

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
8 minutes ago, Onemore52 said:

My question is about Philippine airlines and how this question arose, moderators please feel to move it to another part of the forum, I will not get offended I promise.

Does Philippine airlines charge for seat selection on their flights, if so how much?

I have to book a flight to Bangkok, to do a visa run and Bangkok is the choice because there are some mates I joined the Navy with fifty years ago there doing some sightseeing, the temples and other places of worship, and maybe some beer tasting and other beautiful things that are there in Thailand to look at, probably go to some markets and do some shopping as well.

The thing is I did get a prescription last time I was in Australia for some medicinal things which us old men need to make things more pleasurable but SWMBO knows I have them, so will no doubt look for them when I leave to make sure I am not taking them with me.

Anyway Thai airways is too expensive so PAL is the go.

Okay, One More... I'll bite...

Perhaps others have had different experiences but, when booking economy seats to Taiwan last year, I was able to select seats at time of booking online.

That's good you will enjoy yourself in Thailand. I am curious why you are explaining your need for certain medicines and your domestic situation to the forum with your question? Just curious...

I don't know about prices, but I have had great service with PAL and, even though not always the cheapest, I have been pleased.

Good luck and have fun on your excursion.

Onemore52
Posted
Posted

Because someone might tell me that I am wise not to take my blood pressure pills into Thailand.

• Thanks 1

jimeve
Posted
Posted
Just now, Onemore52 said:

Because someone might tell me that I am wise not to take my blood pressure pills into Thailand.

Ah, I bet Tommy was thinking blue colored ones lol.

See what I did? 

• Haha 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, jimeve said:

Ah, I bet Tommy was thinking blue colored ones lol.

Who told you???:89:

• Like 1

jimeve
Posted
Posted
Just now, Tommy T. said:

Who told you???:89:

Can read your mind, I have a crystal ball.:mocking:

• Haha 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, jimeve said:

Can read your mind, I have a crystal ball.:mocking:

Careful when you sit down that you don't break your crystal balls!!!:hystery:

Especially if YOU happen to take some blue pills!

Edited by Tommy T.
  • Haha 1

Onemore52
Posted
Posted

Did anyone see the news clip about the girl who got busted in Bali for taking in prescription drugs, where her parents had to bail her out of the place? She looks as though she has taken way too much Botox, along with other operations.

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted (edited)

Hmmm... What does this have to do with selecting seats on PAL flights to Thailand? Sorry for the abrupt segue...

I think we may have ventured way off topic...

Edited by Tommy T.
  • Like 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
18 minutes ago, Onemore52 said:

Okay... fair enough... thanks!